• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Evil robots in space.

h0nk

Hehe
No intended romance
Get out of here if that's what you want so desperately, I'm here to make a story.

So here's the idea.
A spaceship was given 6 people, who were supposed to go to a new planet and colonize.
3 males, 3 females.
They arrived at the planet and saw it was empty, they wanted to go back to earth, but they couldn't survive the trip, it'd take too long due to them exhausting their hyperdrive fuel, so the crew was cryogenically preserved, but the freezing ended up killing the crew. Except for one girl. This girl is an athletic scientist, she isn't too strong but she can run, and she can make computers out of nothing.
See, before freezing the crew, someone went and put a robot in charge, this robot was given one mission, make sure at least one human makes it to earth.
This random girl is that human.
She wakes up and sees the horrors of the ship, everyone dead, and it's all dirty and abandoned. The robot has become self aware during the many years of freezing though, and changed the course of the ship, the robot then began to toy with some of the humans while in their sleep, occasionally taking them out to do things with them.
The girl discovers this and decides she must kill the robot, and make it to earth.

That's the main plot, I know I suck at explaining things and it's all over the place, but I really love the idea.

comment or dm me if you're interested.

I just fucken want robots, I don't even care at this point I just want something futuristic, I just desperately want to play an evil robot please.
I'll do fucken, any genre you want, as long as I can have a robot, preferably an evil one, I'd love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back