• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Everyone is John! - OOC

ThaDruid

Killer Clown
Here is where the talking goes down between not-voices. So you, players. Talk as if you were not a figment of John's immagination.
Don't worry, we all know you actually are just that.

I just realized that if another voice does well all the time and always has control I win too, as those tasks become monotonous.

...oh sh-t... so basically, we need to continuously switch it up to win against you?
Unless I gain control and have John do absolutely nothing, therefore keeping you all from fufilling every obsession and never putting him in the danger that would constitute someone else taking control.

dang, just realized something. Gonna change my CS.

Also ThaDruid ThaDruid what can you tell us the basics about John? Does he have a job?
Well, John is an inept, middle aged man, currently on a vacation trip to Las Vegas, city of sin and gambling. He did have a job that he just lost, and now wants to blow away all of his money on booze and dice. Problem is, when preparing he forgot to take the prescription pills for his "illness".
From there, you will take the wheel, and John will become whatever you want him to be.

For when this is starting, I was thinking tomorrow if that is okay with everyone.

Well, John is an inept, middle aged man, currently on a vacation trip to Las Vegas, city of sin and gambling. He did have a job that he just lost, and now wants to blow away all of his money on booze and dice. Problem is, when preparing he forgot to take the prescription pills for his "illness".
From there, you will take the wheel, and John will become whatever you want him to be.

For when this is starting, I was thinking tomorrow if that is okay with everyone.
as long as it's sometime after three, tomorrow is fine

tommorow is fine
are we completely taking control of him or is he a person and we are voices in his head? i've seen it done both ways.

Even if he did have the cash, he wasn't going to use anyway. The socks are his by right of... birth?

Everyone, expect posting to be unorganized (not that it wasn't before) in the next days.
I'll be traveling for a while.
Next update will be tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back