• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everlock Castle (Open and Accepting)

"Uhhh." Kota looked from his now empty hands to the spider on the girls shoulder with wide eyes. Neither Milo or Eric have ever taken any of the bugs he has claimed as his own from him. Milo because he is scared of them and Eric because he doesn't care. So to have this new girl just take it from him shocked him. Blinking he straightened and sent the girl a sugary sweet smile to hide the icy cold flame her actions had lit within him. "Of course. You found him first after all."

I'm going to kill her.

Cassiopea smile as she nodded "thank u kota" she said as the spider look around on its eyes this spider can be a great match to her female spider thinks all her pet will be send here later. she giggle at the thought of all her animals meeting new once. "kota would u like to meet my other pet later think my parents are gonna send them" she said with a smile

@Crimson smile

Cassiopea smile as she heard a knock "oh that must be it!" she said with excitement and open the door. and like what she expected all of them there were snakes,tarantula,snake,bunny bird's, bear,butterfly etc "wow..ummm... i only aske my parent to bring my bunny but i dint ask to bring all of them" she said "its like there sending me to live her forever" she said.

@Crimson smile

Or if they read up on the castles history they expect you to go missing. Kota smiled cooing over the snakes and bugs. " They likely just wished for you to be as comfortable as possible while here. "

Cassiopea nodded and smile "maybe i sure do miss them as they are all my only friends" she said with a smile as she showed them her new spider and they all look at it with joy. as she tole her friends to meet kota since kota collect animales thoe she wish he wont place her bug in his can of prison as one big dragonfly fly towards kota "kota that is Demi say hi" she said with a smile.

@Crimson smile

"Hello Demi. " Kota greeted the dragonfly as it landed on his shoulder. "You know Milo probably won't like them being wild like this. It's why I keep mine in my room. "

The dragonfly just look at him as Cassiopea smile "i think he likes u" she said with a giggle. "then i have to place them all in my room then... if they will all fit thoe" she thought but it was perfect since she wont be alone in her room anymore as the thinking makes her smile. she think this vocation might be the best think that her parents have afford for her.

@Crimson smile

Last edited by a moderator:
"You think?" Kota asked sarcastically before waving the dragonfly off his shoulders and turning on his heels began to head for his own room. He was sure Doka was hiding in his tower somewhere or playing with Chi and knew hanging with the little brat would calm him a bit. I hope Eric kills this chick soon.

DeadxPhoenix2661 said:
Erik looked straight at the spider before turning to the girl.
"Were you just whispering to it?" He asked.

@Astaroth Suzumiya
Cassiopea look at Erik "can u please show me to my room before the dolls? i wish to place down my things and friends before seeing them" she said with a smile.think she wont regret even coming here. silent and peaceful and she hope she would meet more kind people like them.as he animals look around silently and follow cassippea "u know sir i mean erik my animals are very well manners they know how to clean anything" she said with a laugh.

Scarlet yawned and sat up in her bed stretching. It was an odd hour for her to be awake but she simply just couldn't sleep any longer. She wondered what the other residents of Everlock were up to and whether or not any visitors had come by while she was sleeping.

Kastor sat in a large chair in the castle library, reading. He was surrounded by many stacks of books. He rubbed his temple and sighed closing the book he was reading.

"Of course," Erik smiled charmingly before leading the girl on a detailed tour of the castle. He showed her the towers, the kitchens, the garden and everything else. He explained the nice side of it's history. How lords and ladies, princes and princesses from all over would come and visit Everlock Castle. Of course, he kept the part where they never left out. That was a need to know thing and she didn't need to know. "And finally here we have the library. Oh hello Kastor. Enjoying a good read are we?"

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Scarlet Fires

Cassiopea look around the castle was a nice place and truly wonderful the garden,the rooms and the Library everything in this Castle is complete she love it. oh she hope her family join her here everyone was so nice even the owner of this place it was truthfully a great idea she was send here. she look at the all the books as she heard Erik greeted a person name Kastor so she look wanting to greet the one who live in the kingdom too "Hello" she said with a smile.

@Scarlet Fires @DeadxPhoenix2661

A dark haired figure walked up to the large castle, the storm winds brewing heavily. The sky looked a sickly green as the thunderclouds roared to life. The figure stood at the door. It had been several months. Ghosts sometimes lost little memories. You know, unimportant ones. Valentine walked in.

Cassiopea nodded as she look around and look take one book as she wait for Erik to come back and show her the dolls and she will assure him that she will take care of the dolls.

@DeadxPhoenix2661

Last edited by a moderator:
It was strange, really, how Milo was feeling down despite all the glorious clamor that erupted inside the castle. Ghosts were making their appearances more known, there was a new human among them, and Valentine - a ghost he knew little about - had returned. But the boy found himself back in his garden, sitting in an empty, pebble filled flower box.

Erik wanted to wait for Cassiopea to find out about their ghostliness on her own, so he didn't change his appearance. For that reason, and that reason only. He would pester the older ghost later, but for now, he wondered what he should grow.

Itty bitty, ghastly white stalks of bamboo started to rise from the stones, giving off its phantom glow. So much excitement going on in the house... It was nice, it really was, but even so it was starting to feel a little empty. If that made sense.

It kind of didn't... Milo wanted to go back to the cliff again, maybe search for the greatly aged remains that were his own. Or maybe hang out with a silly human that might understand his human emotions; even though he wouldn't vocally share them.

So the ghost rose to his ghostly feet and made his way up to Kota's tower, phasing his head and shoulders through the wall and looking around. "Anybody hoEEK!" There were so many bugs, startling the hell out of the boy.

@Crimson smile

"Aah!" Kota yelled as he was startled from his nap by someone yelling. Sitting up, making the snakes and spiders curl on him fall, he blinked as he saw Milo looking frightened. Looking around he realized why. I must have forgotten to put the bugs up. Oh wait. No I did it on purpose in case any one tried coming in. Giggling he hopped up and shook off any webbs or bugs still on him before making his way out of his room. "Come on you can come speak to me out here.'

"Kotaaaa!" he wailed, zipping to the other side of the room so that his flailing arms could hover around the human. "The one time I come visit you," Milo complained, "is the second time I looked death in the face; he isn't nice, you know!"

Which made him pause and think for a moment.

"Actually, he's kind of an asshole.."

Today's pointless ramblings are brought to you by Ghost R Us.

@Crimson smile

"Aren't we all" was his dramatic response, gazing off into the ceiling. Finally recovering from his minor fit, Milo smiled at Kota. "Long time no see, darling," he joked with a light tone, hands tucking themselves behind his back.

@Crimson smile

"Hasn't it been. " Kota scowled as his mind was brought back to the reason for him hiding away in his room. All the new guest were beginning to irritate him. He really didn't like feeling uncomfortable and out of place in his own home. Well at least that business with my parents is done. "Wanna go for a walk?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back