• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everlock Castle (Open and Accepting)

Hoki said:
Even Milo decided to not float around, peaking around the other side of Erik with, you know, that stupidly cute face of his. "Vacation?" the boy repeated, head tilting, "This is like the worst place for a vacation!"
His brows would furrow in concern and a pout tugged at his lips. "Man, that wasn't nice of them.."

Who the hell would send their kid to Everlock!?

@Astaroth Suzumiya @DeadxPhoenix2661 @Crimson smile
Cassiopea look at them "m-my family told me here was a great place to calm my fear... t-they told me i will never come b-back home i-if i dint calm my f-fear of everything ... a great place to take a good Vication they said" she try explain thoe she felt her family betrayed her becuz she was too weak she then look at the ground again. yeah thoe to be honest she starting not to like this place it was getting creepy castle... castle have many many ghost what if there was many ghost inside as she start to shiver a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Afraid easily?" Kota asked already knowing the answer. He grinned as he shifted and could finally see the girl. Oh, she is so not going to last long. If she last past Milo. "If so your parents are cruel. I'll be surprised if you make it past one night here in all honesty. Your probably run the moment you hear Chi's annual midnight howl. "

Cassiopea's eyes widen and she smile with pure joy "u have a wolf a howl means a wolf i love wolves there very furry and cute can i see it?!" she said with excitement she dint know they have one it will keep her in company in this mansion for sure and she wont get bored perhaps and with wolves she cant think of anything like wolves it perfect.

Cassiopea loving all the animals even dangerous is one thing that her family like about her she is very good at taming every animal weak or strong she even tame a beast one time but she was blind folded so she dint really know she have tamed one.

@Crimson smile

Blinking slowly Kota tilted his head to the side as he looked at the girl. Her sudden excitement was shocking and alarming. Slowly as though speaking to a child, rather ironic all things considered, he answered. "Chi is a dog not a wolf. Plus, he doesn't like stranger's. So I doubt he will allow you to see him. If he does then good for you. "

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Blinking slowly Kota tilted his head to the side as he looked at the girl. Her sudden excitement was shocking and alarming. Slowly as though speaking to a child, rather ironic all things considered, he answered. "Chi is a dog not a wolf. Plus, he doesn't like stranger's. So I doubt he will allow you to see him. If he does then good for you. "

[/QUOTE]
Cssiopea was happy like a kid and laugh as she scratch the back of her head "oh im sorry i dint know u said howl so i thought it was" she said as she was happy like any other kid "can i try i wanna see the doggy" she said a she squek with joy but then she have notice her rather childish action and thought they be looking at her wierdly "ummm... i mean can i p-plea s-see it " she said as she blush in embarrassment.

"You can try. " Kota shrugged already bored. He had hoped the new arrival would be entertaining but there wasn't much interesting at all about her. "The east tower is mine. You can stay in one of the others. Chi comes when he wishes. No sooner. You can try to hunt him down but you may soon find yourself as the hunted so I wouldn't advice it. He will appear eventually especially if your around me. "

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]"You can try. " Kota shrugged already bored. He had hoped the new arrival would be entertaining but there wasn't much interesting at all about her. "The east tower is mine. You can stay in one of the others. Chi comes when he wishes. No sooner. You can try to hunt him down but you may soon find yourself as the hunted so I wouldn't advice it. He will appear eventually especially if your around me. "

[/QUOTE]
Cassiopea look at him as she her the word "hunting" and shiver "h-hunting b-but w-why would a dog hunt?" she said she was feel rather afraid now but why would a human also hunt a dog. dogs arent monster to kill right... maybe she just mist understood him or maybe he was just joking all the fear makes her cry yet she cant go home her family will send her back in this destination. thinking make he shake more "d-d-o u t-think ... ... i-i m-mean i-is t-this p-place r-r-ealy s-save l-ll-like m-my p-parents t-t-old me?" she ask him.

"Not at all!" Milo exclaimed, butting into the conversation. His expression said that he was still annoyed at the circumstances. "Don't you see where we are??" he questioned the girl, "It's gloomy, it's old, and who knows what is crawling around!"

Centipedes. He hated them.

The ghost shivered at the thought, rubbing his arms as he would peer back into the castle. "A safe place would be near civilization, where it's cozy and comfy; your parents should've sent you to some lone village with nice people..."

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Crimson smile

Cassiopea was still shivering as he look at the other guy "u-u dont know my parents...t-their different f-from the o-other n-normla p-p-eople" she said as she calm herself a little as she saw a centipede and smile as she pick it up and it crawl to her hands "m-my family is well known as the bravest family in all the l-land" she said as she let go of the Centipedes "w-would u-u l-like t-to s-see m-my f-fa-mil-y?" she ask his as she have the picture in her bags.

@Hoki @Crimson smile

Centipede. CENTIPEDE.

Poor Milo launched a god damn foot in the air - not really - and clung to whatever he could; initially Kota, but that kid collected bugs. So no. The boy instead clung to the opened door, more pale and horrified than before. "S-s-s-see," he forced out, "I d-don't think an-n-ny of us are n-n-normal here..."

He was going to die. Again. Shit.

Hoki said:
Centipede. CENTIPEDE.
Poor Milo launched a god damn foot in the air - not really - and clung to whatever he could; initially Kota, but that kid collected bugs. So no. The boy instead clung to the opened door, more pale and horrified than before. "S-s-s-see," he forced out, "I d-don't think an-n-ny of us are n-n-normal here..."

He was going to die. Again. Shit.
Cassiopea look at him launched at the air -nope- at the boy -nonpe- instead the door -yeah- she look at him with wide eyes "a-are u a-alright?" she ask him with worry as the Centipede still hast leave and went close to Milo "i-i see b-but t-thats a-alright" she said as she smile with sympathy "i-i a-am a-also n-not normal" she told him with a smile as she look at him with a pale face "a-are u-u a-afraid of Centipedes?" she ask him "d-d-ont b-be afraid o-of t-them t-their a-are v-very ni-nice l-like A-angles" she said to him with a smile.

"Angels with a million legs who can grow as long as you. " Kota put his two cents in. Picking up the centipide he put it in one of the jars he always has on him. "Some even eat human flesh. "

Erik just simply watched as the action took place. the girl was strange. maybe he could take her as another pet like Kota. His eyes flickered to the boy who was putting the bug in the jar. Erik didn't understand why he collected them.

"Kota, don't tease Milo," He interrupted before turning to the young girl. "I can see you and Kota are going to get along well but I would suggest collecting something else other then bugs. Like Dolls for example. I have a whole collection of very rare dolls. As for been normal, none of us here are normal. I can promise you that. I'm not entirely sure I understand why your parents sent you here and I have to admit it's the first I've heard of having a new guest,"

He made a thoughtful face before the color suddenly drained out of his face.

"Oh! How rude I haven't even introduced myself!" He gasps before making a small bow. "I am Erik, Master of this Castle,"

@Hoki @Crimson smile @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Fine, I'll stop for now." Kota pouted putting the jar back into his little canvas bag. When Erik said he was the master of the castle he couldn't help giggling. "Technically since the people that regretfully bore me owns Everland currently I'm the master of the castle. Even if it is more of a large house for strays. But, since your my friend you can keep the title. "

At least Erik protected him, damn. The raven stuck his tongue out at Kota before sticking to the older man's side. It was then that he had to introduce himself, beaming at the girl. "I'm Milo, the totally official gardener of this place~"

There was really nothing else he could say about the matter; he technically wasn't even the gardener, it was just a thing he did.

@DeadxPhoenix2661 @Astaroth Suzumiya @Crimson smile

"Remember you're only Living here because I allow it," Erik smiled sweetly at Kota but his words were harsher and his tone dark. "However you do speak words of truth... hmmm..."

A thought occurred to him. He had once owned the castle until his untimely death and he had made sure in his will that no one who wasn't related to him could own it so.... could that mean... Kota was a descendant?

@Hoki @Crimson smile

"I'll let you believe that." Kota smiled sweetly at Eric. In truth he was pretty sure it was his godfather who owned the castle, though he doubted the man knew he was alive he had adored him, but Eric didn't need to know that. Plus his godfather had no heirs so it was likely that if all went as he planned Kota would inherit the castle. With or without his parents permission.

DeadxPhoenix2661 said:
Erik just simply watched as the action took place. the girl was strange. maybe he could take her as another pet like Kota. His eyes flickered to the boy who was putting the bug in the jar. Erik didn't understand why he collected them.
"Kota, don't tease Milo," He interrupted before turning to the young girl. "I can see you and Kota are going to get along well but I would suggest collecting something else other then bugs. Like Dolls for example. I have a whole collection of very rare dolls. As for been normal, none of us here are normal. I can promise you that. I'm not entirely sure I understand why your parents sent you here and I have to admit it's the first I've heard of having a new guest,"

He made a thoughtful face before the color suddenly drained out of his face.

"Oh! How rude I haven't even introduced myself!" He gasps before making a small bow. "I am Erik, Master of this Castle,"

@Hoki @Crimson smile @Astaroth Suzumiya
Hoki said:
At least Erik protected him, damn. The raven stuck his tongue out at Kota before sticking to the older man's side. It was then that he had to introduce himself, beaming at the girl. "I'm Milo, the totally official gardener of this place~"
There was really nothing else he could say about the matter; he technically wasn't even the gardener, it was just a thing he did.

@DeadxPhoenix2661 @Astaroth Suzumiya @Crimson smile
Cassiopea smile and nodded "well hello everyone well im Cassiopea" she said as she take another deep breath "Cassiopea van helsing " she said with a smile as Erik told her about collecting dolls "Collecting doll's seems nice look like to pass time" she said with a smile remembering her sisters use to play with them "can i see your dolls" she said with a smile and look at milo "i like Gardens its quite peaceful there i hope to see the Garden later" she said with excitement. "well this place isnt bad at all" she thought with joy.

"Of course you can," Erik smiled charmingly, shooting a look towards Kota. He didn't want to kill the girl just yet. He preferred to play with his food before he ate. Luckily, the way he preserved his beautiful dolls made them look exactly like they were made from porcelain so the girl wouldn't know unless he told her. "But first why don't we get you settled in?"

@Crimson smile @Astaroth Suzumiya

DeadxPhoenix2661 said:
"Of course you can," Erik smiled charmingly, shooting a look towards Kota. He didn't want to kill the girl just yet. He preferred to play with his food before he ate. Luckily, the way he preserved his beautiful dolls made them look exactly like they were made from porcelain so the girl wouldn't know unless he told her. "But first why don't we get you settled in?"
@Crimson smile @Astaroth Suzumiya
Cassiopea smile with kindness "thank u sir erik that is very kind of u" she said maybe later night when the mail man arrive for message from her family she can tell them this day was alright for her. the castle isnt bad at all there are kind people and there is a dog who would have known she wish she have brought her rabbit with her.

Now that is just sadistic. Kota smirked knowing full well that the 'Dolls' were really Eric's past victims and that this girl would become one. He actually quit adored them as well which is one of the reasons he didn't mind the knowledge he would become one when the time came. As long as all his plans came to fruition first. Speaking of which the little present I sent to my dear family should have arrived by now. "Later we can visit my tower. I have a large collection of bugs you might like. "

London

"Dear someone has sent us a gift." A blue haired woman informed her husband making him frown. Looking up from his work and at his wife and the small package she carried he sighed. "Alright then let's see it."

Setting the box down on his desk she opened the parcel never noticing the small holes lining the sides. The couples eyes widened as hundreds of deadly baby spiders spilled out of the box their mothers carcase remaining within it. The spiders climbed onto the couple and began devouring them. They fought but where both soon dead with little of their flesh remaining. Either eaten or burnt away by the spiders venom.

It would be morning before the children came home from their sleepover and found their parents dead. The spiders had migrated out an open window and the package had dissolved from the amount of venom coating its insides from the spiders. No one would be able to discover the name of the sender.

"Sir?" Erik was taken back by that. He had never been called Sir before. Freak, murderer, Monster. And good ol' Psycho. But never sir. "Ah please just call me Erik,"

He noticed the distant look on Kota's face and it made him smile. The boy was just as evil as he was.

@Hoki @Astaroth Suzumiya

Cassiopea smile as she nodded "okey then Erik" she said as she saw a large spider and she take it as the spider made a move like it was telling something "hhmmm? what is it? monsters?" she whisper to the spider as it was pointing at the people inside the castle. one thing that was very Weird about her is that she can understand all kind of animals thats why she get bullied all the time. she then look at kota with a creepy smirk why was he smirking like that? she tough as she shake a little

@DeadxPhoenix2661 @Hoki

"Aw he is a cutie." Kota cooed seeing the spider. Plucking it from her hands he examined it. "I don't think I have this type of spider in my collection yet. Your make a good addition."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back