• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everlock Castle (Open and Accepting)

DeadxPhoenix2661

Queen of Darkness

Welcome to Everlock Castle.

Your challenge is to survive one night in this 'haunted' location.

Can you do it or will you be driven insane?

draculas-castle.jpg

Rules:

- Please don't make characters too op

- Any creature is welcome

-You don't have to be a character visiting the castle. If anyone wants to be a resident of the castle, you're welcome to be

-Have fun​

The Castle itself looked old and abadoned as if no one had been there for a few decades. The windows were covered in grime and the garden was wild and overgrown but it was a popular spot for tourists. The whole spend one night in the world's most haunted castle story brought them to the place. Most believed it was fake but by the morning, they knew it wasn't. Assuming that they lived long enough to see morning's light. Up in the tallest tower, a figure moved to the window and looked out. A smirk grew on his lips as he waited. For Erik, there was nothing better then tourists. They were so dim witted and some of them were even beautiful. Stupid, beautiful or even just lost. None of that mattered to him. If they came to the castle, he would make sure he can keep them. Forever.

Always daydreaming - or evening dreaming, whatever you wanted to call it - Erik seemed like he was always susceptible to attacks from anywhere. The top of Milo's head phased through the tower floor from below, his eyebrows furrowed enough to make a god damm sweater. Pouting a bit, he stared at the older male's back for a good bit before a grin soon overtook his features.

The boy erupted from the floor and tackled Erik from behind, sort of giggling to himself as his arms had wrapped around the man's neck. Though he liked to believe that he had caught the ghost completely by surprise, chances were he didn't.

He never did.

Like, ever.

@DeadxPhoenix2661 //already bothering~ xD

"Milo," Erik sighed but he was smiling. The ghost boy had taken a liking to Erik when they met. Erik had also taken a liking to the boy. Well more toward that he seemed to idolize him and that in turn made Erik feel wonderful. He always did like the attention he got from people when he had been alive. It made his line of work so much easier. Sadly, he couldn't claim the strange, little ghost as one of his dolls. After all, Milo had taken his own life and despite that Erik had searched for days for his corpse, he couldn't find it. Turning round, he smiled even more. "In a rather playful mood are we?"

@Hoki

His grin grew at Erik's own expression, hovering away from the man. "Always," Milo reminded him. "Plus, it's like the best way to get your attention!" Raising a bit to peak over the killer's shoulder, his head of raven hair tilted to the side slightly. "You know, that garden is almost as depressing as me--"

He did the ba-dum-tss thing with his hands.

"--we should really do something about it."

Frankly, Milo enjoyed talking to the older ghost - though he felt bad from time to time that Erik had to put up with his goofiness.

@DeadxPhoenix2661

Looking out at the garden, Erik frowned deeply. It was depressing and dead looking. No one why hardly anyone turned up here. He turned back to Milo.

"You're right. We should do something about it," He smiled. "But what do? hmm,"

@Hoki

"Well..." Milo put a hand on his chin as if to think, rusted red gaze traveling to the tall ceiling. "We could always plant some new flowers? Maybe a fern or two-- Oh! Ivy would be cool!"

The boy started going into a minor rant about plants and new green life they could put in the dirtied confines of the garden space; he even reach forward and pulled a ghastly white rose from behind Erik's ear like a magic trick.

"Or, you know, we could just do this." He smiled before adding; "It'd lure people, wouldn't it? These ghost flowers and stuff?"

@DeadxPhoenix2661

"Oh we don't want anything too... alive," Erik shuddered at the thought of the living. He was never fond of them when he was alive. Now that he was dead. Well if anything living came into the castle, he made it his mission to release them from life and preserve them in death. If they survived... well let's just say they won't be getting a good night's sleep for a long time. "I think your ghost flowers will go quite nicely.... but we really need a better plan... like a sign saying "come here"...."

@Hoki

Retracting his hand, the boy twirled the damned flower in front of his face, a gentle smile on his lips. "The glow could lure some of them, of course.." Milo commented, his voice soft. He always got like this when it was with flowers, as if they calmed the goofy imp that he always portrayed himself to be.

Lifting his gaze, the raven shrugged his shoulders, the smile reaching the dead light of his eyes. "I'll go plant some daffodils and hyacinths while you make that sign, okay?"

@DeadxPhoenix2661

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not going to make a sign. It was just an idea," Erik replied, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. As if he would do that. Turning back to the window, he looked out. No one was coming up the path just yet but maybe with Milo's flowers, people would come. Sighing softly, he phased his hand through the window out of boredom. "Add some Orchids and lillies for me,"

@Hoki

"O-Kay!"

Humming to himself, Milo phased back down through the floor, soon reappearing in the center of the garden.

@DeadxPhoenix2661

This really was something he loved; flowers were just so peaceful and had a great feeling to them. The glow that his plants possessed - as he knelt in the dirt, creating a few lilies in front of him - was really something so amazing to his eyes, even now. Granted, he did miss the pretty colors of real, living flowers, and seeing them during early morning with dew on their soft petals. Milo could still plant real flowers and all, it just wasn't the same.

Oh well... It was just something he had to give up. No biggie.

Some of the lilies that had sprouted from the slate soil were small and close to the earth. Some stood tall similar to a fairy tale, petals reaching outward like a canopy over the others. Of course, some were the usual size and shape.

But they all had a whitish, gray glow emanating from their forms.

As he hummed, the boy took on a glow similar to those of his flowers, his hair appearing just as soft as the petals. Milo now has sharpened antlers sprouting from his head and faint, ghostly outlines of baby flowers against the stiff forms; some regular flowers had formed against his clothing, as if he himself was a plant pot. There was a scar-like trail traveling down his head, but when asked about it, he'd always avoid the answer.

Because he could, and flowers took higher priority.

Kota and Chi

A sharp cold wind blew past Kota making his giggle as it tickled his already cool skin. Blowing the stray hair that fell into his eyes Kota lent further out the window he was perched upon and eyed the long drop below ignoring Chi's anxous wine. He was such a worry wort. Kota was perched on the window seat in his room located at the highest point in the castle. High enough the wind that blew up here was always cold.

A blue butterfly flew past grabbing Kota's attention. Eagerly he leaned further out reaching a hand out to grab the beautiful butterfly. His fingers just curled around it when he felt himself begin to slip off his perch. Grabbing the curtains framing the window just in time he pulled himself back inside and began looking at the pretty butterfly as it sat in his palm slowly stretching its wings. "Your a pretty one aren't you."

Standing he made his way over to his bookshelf where tanks of every size and sort stood. Each full of different bugs or snakes. Opening one he carefully rested the butterfly inside before sealing it and setting it besides his large colorful bed covered in different fabrics and furs.

"I wonder how long it will take you to suffocate?"

Erik continued to look out of the window as he watched Milo plant the flowers. The garden looked better and he couldn't help but smile when he saw Milo go into his ghost form. It was much cuter then his own. Deciding he was bored of gazing outside, he turned on his heel and headed to the tallest tower of the building. He floated inside and tilted his head to one side.

"And people say I was a psychopath? Spider or ant this time, Kota?"

@Hoki @Crimson smile

"Butterfly!" Kota gleefully informed the ghost. Picking up the jar he turned and held it out for Erik to see. The poor dear was already twitching at the bottom of the tank making Kota pout. It didn't last long at all! "Unfortunately I don't think it will be with us much longer. Oh!" He brightened. "Do you think it will come back as a ghost? I would love to have a ghost butterfly as a pet. A little omen for all the humans who dare to come here."

@DeadxPhoenix2661

"My, my. Now that would be interesting if it did," Erik smiled, looking at the twitching butterfly. He gently tapped the jar to see if it would react but smirked as it barely moved. "I think it's nearly out of life,"

He looked at the boy before tilting his head to the side in a thoughtful manner.

"You should let me snuff out your light like a butterfly," He purred, smirking evilly. "I could keep you young forever,"

@Crimson smile

Chi begin growling at the ghost in defense to the young boy. Kota just giggled and tapped the jar before looking up at the ghost. "Not now Erik. I got a few things I need to do before I can go and die. A few people I need to visit off castle grounds. I wouldn't want them to come back and haunt the place after all. "

@DeadxPhoenix2661

"Hmm, very well," The ghost smirked before shooting a glare at the ghost dog. He never liked it but at least it wasn't a cat. He wouldn't be able to deal with a cat. Urg! Cats! Shaking his head at his thoughts, he smiled at the human. "But you should die here and stay with me forever. After all, I've gotten use to having you around,"

@Crimson smile

The stag-like boy hovered over his glowing garden, soft bangs swaying in front of his eyes. He surveyed the planters carefully, eyeing the rocky and mossy section where he had grown orchids for Erik.

Despite being of unnatural creation, the flora still required consistent attention and care; loved that about them. As he would hum to himself, Milo landed back on the earth again, pretty daffodils sprouting under his now bare feet.

Toes wiggled happily and the small flowers on his antlers grew in their vitality. He tucked his arms behind his back and crossed onto the broken stone boundary, keeping his balance as he traveled along. The garden was where he spent a lot of time, whether it be for thinking or calming down; even for comfort, should memories come back and kick his ass.

But they were scarce enough, so it was mostly fun visits.

"Of course I will. " Kota stated matter of fact shooting Erik a 'duh' look. The castle was his home and he would be damned if he moved again. Ten times was enough for him. Plus his friends were here, even if they were homicidal ghost. Setting the jar down he grabbed his white jacket and pulled it on before turning to Erik. "Let's go see what Milo has done to the garden. I hope he grew some white roses. Those are fun to paint."

@DeadxPhoenix2661

"As you wish, Alice" Erik smirked, offering his arm to the younger human. He wondered if Milo had grown the lillies and orchids like he had asked. He probably had. That kid would do anything to impress him. Smiling to himself, he shook his head. "Do you wish to teleport? Or are we taking the stairs?"

@Crimson smile

"I would assume I'd be the mad hatter or the Queen of Hearts," He smiled before waving his hand over the wall. A black cloud appeared and began to grow til it was large enough for them to walk through. As soon as they walked through, they were in the garden. Erik looked round. It looked so much more alive then it had previously sure. It had a kind of spooky glow to it but he liked it. Smiling, he looked for the ghost puppy. "What a wonderful job you have done here, Milo,"

@Crimson smile @Hoki

He almost, almost burst from his skin at the appearance of the two, whirling around as he finished messing with the ghastly roses. There were still a few bushes and ferns he wanted to add but it could wait.

Dark eyes lighting up at Erik's praise, Milo soon ran over, trails of ivy around his ankles. "Eeh, you really think so??"

Naturally he couldn't forget about Ali-- Kota. Kota, not Alice. Milo waved at the human, a bright smile on his face. "Long time no see~" the boy joked. "How's the collection?"

@DeadxPhoenix2661 @Crimson smile

"True. Milo is of course the Cheshire. " Kota spoke as they landed. Letting the arm go hr looked around at the garden and smiled in delight. It was beautiful and creepy. He loved it! "Ah, Milo great job! My collection is growing. Who knows maybe I'll move my collection out here."

@Hoki

@DeadxPhoenix2661

"Aw you two are just adorable," Erik teased, before sitting on the grass and looking at the sky. "Hmm it's looks like a storm is coming,"

He grinned at the thought. Lightening, rain and thunder were truly amazing. The way the lightning lit up the skies was the best though.

"I hope it rains..."

@Crimson smile @Hoki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back