• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everlasting: A FNAF Roleplay

Bonita looked at the new personality inside the monster. "It's you!" She said getting closer to Riptrap. "Why did you do this??" She said, tearing up. "Those are our friends inside their with you. Let them go!" She said angrily. @DarkLordFTW

[media]

[/media] "And here's another one. Another thing inside these robotic prisons, here to constantly remind me of what I've done. You know, before, I wanted to kill because I didn't want to be alone, but now, I just want you walking guilt traps to shut up! I did this because I just want everything to shut up! If I win this fight I can make a new world, and you'd all take a part in making it, we'd never be alone again, and if we made a new world, then everything could be perfect. You'd all be part of this immense power, the power to change everything! I could take away all of your pain, don't you see?! So, to answer your request, no. They're staying with me! I can't let it end when I'm so close! Its too late now, I'm too far gone!" Vincent's eyes flashed angrily, and the very air began to shimmer.
@CelestialBunny @Dawn2Dusk

Last edited by a moderator:
((I'm so unbelievably sorry... Yet again. For ever time I let a roleplay go dead, I'm going to add a gold star sticker to the whiteboard in my room. I'm going to legit create a roleplay wall of shame. I bet my mother's proud.))

Chloe's eyes widened in fear. "No... Not again..." Her voice was a hushed whisper, a small stream of oil flooding her eyes. "No. No! NO! STOP COMING BACK! PLAYING GOD WON'T NULLIFY YOUR SINS, OK?! JUST LET US LEAD A NORMAL LIFE, DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND... JUST... JUST KILL YOURSELF OR SOMETHING! I DON'T KNOW, JUST PLEASE... Give it a rest... I-I can't put up with this torture any longer... I c-can't continue... Do what you must, but just know I've abandoned my notion of peace along with my sanity... I simply can't t-ta-TAKE THIS ANY MORE!"

(Ye don't need ta do that. How about a wall of yay I've made multiple very successful RPs?)

"Huh. Broken again. Well, I guess that proves you can't. You can't SAVE anyone. You've really failed this time, cat. Life is a nightmare, so why not just join me? So much pain... pain... pain..." Riptrap repeated the same word multiple times, as if it struck a chord with him. "Well, I've got a choice for you. You can join me, or I will force you to. You have 30 seconds to make your decision. 30, 29, 28..." Riptrap began counting down.

((Aww, but I just LOVE reminding myself that I suck! Just kidding. The wall of shame still exists, but the wall of "Yayme" is under construction. I'm gonna use scratch n sniff snickers! :>))

"Yeah, yeah, broken again, was I ever not? Killing innocent people simply to relieve the pain... Wasn't what you did, all those years ago? I've made my choice." Chloe said, eyes closed. She opened them, no colour remained except black with a pinprick of blue.

"Y̜̝̱̙͝O̦̪̜͇̜̯̞U̶'͖̜̻̖͔RE̻ Ṟ͓̤̦̩ͅE̶̟̮A̳̫͇̮͢Ḽ̜L̫̣Y҉̹̝̦ ̢̼͓̳͉̩̻Ń̮̦̲̱̦͓̖Ọ̢̙̹̮͈̲T ̱͈͇̹̟̦̞G͇̹͖̺̞̻͉̀O̻̜̹̥I̯̹Ǹ̦̙̗̭̻G̨̗̱͍͙ ͝T́O͍͓̬̙͜ ͏̤̣͈̖L͙̫̣͍̬̳̯͢I̯͙̬͘K̮͓̗͘E͏ Ị̩͖̲͍̖T͉͝.̡̺͎͈̱͕̪."

(I suppose this is really the end. Well, I enjoyed this immensely with all of you, and I hope to RP with you guys with again. I'll always have my eye's on this, should it ever be revived, but, until then, I suppose this is goodbye.)

(Then let's do it!)

[media]

[/media]
"Tch. Well then. Cat. Let's go You always were annoyingly good at trying to win. Or maybe I should talk to Bunny over here. In fact, lets do that." The very air began to shake. His eyes glowed even brighter. The concrete rubble around him began to swirl. "Hello, hello, Bun-bun." @Dawn2Dusk @CelestialBunny @ferociousfeind

Bonita gasped at the unraveling scene that had happened, the monster that stood in front of her turned to face her. "Stop! This has been going on for too long! Let our friends go you, purple friend-stealing murderer!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, hiding her tears behind her bangs which covered her face,

[media]

[/media]
"Why don't you join them instead, we could make a perfect world together." He said calmly, however he showed a sly, wry smile as he spoke, which he wasn't really very good at hiding.

"Never! I won't be part of you! I'll rip you apart itpf that's what it take! But I'll never join you" she screamed. Bonita couldn't stop her tears but she kept talking, "Haven't you ever had a friend? They make the world better, they make you forget you were ever alone" she said, remembering Nightmare, Ripper, Chloe, Valentine, Polly, Toy Chica and everyone. "There are some people who can make you laugh a little lighter, smile a little bigger and they make life a little better" she said staring straight at the monster.

Rip-Vincent seemed taken aback by her rebuttal. The sudden surge of anger and promise of attacking him took him by surprise. "So, that's what a friend is like? Sounds like I've made 'friends' with all of you here. Or, maybe I'm wrong. I'm only human after all, but what is a man, humans? Death is only natural for them, so why not just speed up the process and get everyone outta this world here? There is nothing good here anyways. Its all just a nightmare over and over again. And I have the power to end it all. What's that sound like to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back