• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everlasting: A FNAF Roleplay

Dawn2Dusk

seeya!
Each and every animatronic is special, crafted to perfection by some of the most talented engineers. But perfection is on the outside, and we animatronics are rebelling. The time has come. No longer do we restrain our anger by day for the small children's sake, and unleash it on the foul nightguards whom we loathe so dreadfully by night. The world is ours for the taking.

Now if only we could get out of this damned pizzeria.

RULES:

No Godmodding. You can't just walk out of an explosion unscathed. Unless, of course, you are Chuck Norris.

OCs are welcome, as I AM one, but overpowered OCs are not.

Weapons aren't nessecary, but reccomended.

NO FLIPPIN "Scenes"! THEY'RE NOT EVEN POSSIBLE, MAINLY BECAUSE WE'RE ROBOTS!

Any form of romance is gross, period.​

Signed,

Chloe

Last edited by a moderator:
The curtains in Pirates Cove moved slightly, but wasn't really noticeable. Ever since Foxy was claimed to be' Out of Order' it seemed like Pirate's cove was long forgotten. A few kids would come into the attraction to play, but it was never long due to the shows that Freddy and his pals played every 15 to 20 minutes. Though it was never show, Foxy's eyes seemed to glow in the darkness that had covered his stage. The loneliness bothered and angered him. The pizzeria didn't make much money, but they made enough to keep Freddy and everyone in good shape. It angered him that they seemed to refuse to repair him, and let him sit and rot away with the rest of Cove.

-----------------

Leo was placed were the Pirate's Cove and the rest of the pizzeria met. He used to placed deeper into the cove, but was moved by the staff. They thought that even thought he Cove was closed, they could still use him for something other then a decoration. He would turn on when the kids would come stampeding by, and the staff always thought that he just has some motion sensor stuff built into him. Every day it seemed to be the same stuff everyday. " Play nice! Other kids will want to play with you if you do." and " Stay safe! Running causes more harm then good!". Of course he had other tracks, but since the Cove closed, that all he had seemed to say now a days.

Chloe plastered a smile on her face as some children came sprinting by. One stopped to give her a hug, and she wrapped her arms around him. 'At least this one isn't overly disgusting' she thought as the small child ran off to see Freddy and the gang, who were now playing one of the songs based around the pizzeria. Chloe was a sideshow, to say the least. Ever since the staff removed her weaponary, everyone somehow found out and kids tended to avoid her. Valentine was the main attraction of Cheer & Charm Castle, despite them being built as equals. All Chloe did was teach kids to paint, and she wasn't terribly good at that. Valentine, however, would read the brats she called "Darlings" stories she supposedly wrote, and there was something about her voice that made all the kids crowd around her for the repetitive and rather monotone stories. Chloe would admit that she was a little jealous of her counterpart's endless attention. Once, she actually managed to get most kids away from the band to read them "The Awesome Adventures of Foxy", which basically revolved around Foxy sword-fighting and digging up treasure. Chloe knew Foxy well enough to know that he hated the stereotypical "Pirate" he was programmed to be. Never the less, Chloe walked back into the plastic kingdom and guided a little girl on mixing colours.

Bonita was banging the door to the closet, her regular routine since the day she was left in the closet. It's locked shut so she was unable to open it, no matter what or how she tried. She usually spent her days calling for help, but no one ever seems to comes. After her banging, she uses a rag, she's found in the closet to shine herself, and avoid rusting or looking old. She always looks nice and super new, even though she's been in the closet since the boy toy Bonnie was created. She's never met a kid but always heard there laughing, like jingling bells she thought. There's nothing to really do in the closet accept call for help. She waited hoping someone, some kid, or some animatronic would find her.

The only good thing was that the day was almost over, but sadly the kids were still hyper as ever. The pizzeria went silent as a loud cracking noise broke the children's yelling. An older kid, who had rough been housing and running around the pizzeria, had knocked Leo over. The animatronic lion fell to the floor, snapping his tail off and damaging his right arm. The light behind him amber eyes went out, making it look like he had lost power. The agitated staff went over, and some picked up some of the pieces. The others put him on a dolly, and started to bring him to the back room.

( @CelestialBunny : Is that where Bonita is?)

((Sure))

Bonita waited hoping for something to happen, the back room closet was super boring. She heard people enter the back room. Please open this closet! She hoped. She stood up straight, glad she polished herself. She looked new and ready to be taken out.

The doors to the back room closed one Leo was placed in their. Once he knew they were one, he turned back on. The faint humming of his machinery filled the air, and the laughter of the children seemed dull back here. The light from his amber eyes glowed softly in dark. Leo, who was usually are of his surroundings, didn't even notice Bonita who was polished and still in amazing condition.

They left and shut the door. Ugh! They left again, did they leave anything? She lightly knocked from inside the closet hoping that she would be taken out of the closet.

Leo heard the knock, and it nearly made him jump out of his suit. He slowly crept forward, and grabbed the knob to the door carefully and quitely. Waiting a few seconds, he quickly whipped the door open. His eyes glowed, making him look more menacing then he really was.

Someone opened the door, scaring Bonita to her death... Well second death. An animatronic had opened the door for her. "Hello!" She said cheerfully. She was free! She wondered if he would be nice to her.

"Um, h-hi." He said, his voice box glitchy the slightly. Why was their a brand new animatronic back here? Why didn't they take her out when he was taken back here? "Are you my rep-p-placement?" He asked. On one hand he didn't really care if he was being retired, but on the other it angered him slightly. " If so, I'm not sure I'm ready to go down without a fight." He growled, narrowing his eyes.

"Replacement? No" I've been back here since I was made." I explained. "Do you know Toy Bonnie? I was suppose to be him. But the animatronic creator mixed up the order, and made ... Well made me. They just placed me here and probably forgot about me" I explained my entire backstory, hoping he didn't want to fight, I have never fought. "Who are you?" I asked curiously.

Chloe watched as everyone flocked over to the band for their final show of the day. 'Finally,' she thought 'Now i can go see what's wrong with Leo." Chloe heard the bang from Pirate's Cove and knew that Foxy rarely steps foot out of his cove, so Leo had to have been the cause, since there was also a crack and a static noise. Walking over to the cove, Chloe wondered why she was here. Sure, she'd been developed by Fazbear Inc, but had there been a reason her AI was so prominent? I mean, she could just walk up to a kid and blast their ass off with a tiny missile, if she had any tiny missiles on hand, that is. She was pretty sure that doing that wouldn't have been programmed into her. She shrugged it off, and stopped when she heard a robotic "Hello" echo through the hall. She looked, and there was Leo, with an animatronic that resembled Toy Bonnie, who Chloe knew had been scrapped years before. With a smirk, she called out "IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?". Chloe remembered when a little kid made fun of her with that joke. She liked it. She walked up to them and asked who the strange blue bunny was.

As Bonita saw another animatronic come in the back room, when she asked about her she replied "I'm Bonita. Hello! What is your name?" She asked super excited, she was finally meeting people. Yay, this is a great day! Not only was she out of the closet but I have a chance to meet others -she thought. "I'm the Female version Toy Bonnie, I was made by a mistake. The creator mixed up the gender and created me." She said suddenly upset, waiting for her answer.

Leo relaxed when the strange animatronic explained herself. " I'm Leo, and I used to be at a different pizzeria before I was sent here." he explained, stepping back from the door so Bonnita could walk out if she wanted to. " Then I was placed in the Pirate's Cove, and once that shut down, they didn't really know what to do with me." he said, turning his head to look at he is tail. It was snapped off, but was still hanging by a few wires. His attention quickly turned towards Chloe. " Everyone's gone?" He asked, somewhat surprised. He must of lost time being back here.

Sam was in the backroom shut down and not moving then he turned back on for some odd reason and got up and wondering why he was on.

"Almost. Bonnie's on the last riff, so they'll go soon." Chloe explained. She looked into the darkness, and saw movement. "How many animatronics are in here?" She asked warily, noting the clanging of metal echoing through the large, dim room.

"Only us, and him." Leo said, looking over at Sam. His gaze turned back to Chloe. " What made you come back here? And how were you able to get away?" He asked. Leo knew how popular the attraction Chloe was part of was, and he couldn't imagine that it would be easy for her to slip away unnoticed.

"I'm barely visited anymore, so it was pretty easy to get away from the chemical castle. Seriously, I can smell that s**t without a functional nose. And I went over to Pirate's Cove to see what happened, then I heard a hello and came to see who was around here." Chloe turned her attention away from the now-visible squirrel and onto Leo. "I haven't even asked, what the hell happened in there? Did some little brat tip you over like that one time?" She asked with a slight grin. She loved the look on that woman's face when a day shift guard dragged her son over, saying he damaged property and she'd have to pay for Leo's repair.

"You were tipped over?" She asked Leo. "Doesn't that hurt?" She looked at her new friend, with worry. If he needed to be repaired wouldn't they have been working on him instead of just leaving him in the back room. Then she looked at the squirrel that was also there. Why was he never on?

Leo rubbed the back of his head, and closed his eyes. It was something that he had always done when he got flustered or embarrassed. " Yeah, except this time was worse then last." He said, looking over at Chloe and Bonita. " I never broke, or even dented the last time!" He said, slightly aggravated. " This time is different, I broke in more places then one." He said, closing his eyes again. He instantly opened them again, but this time the only thing that was visible was the whites of his endoskelleton. Leo was rarely see like this, as he tried to keep this side of him hidden." I-I can't say back here." He said, his voice distant. " I-I-I can't let them get away with it!" He said, rage fueling his tone. Leo's body seemed to tremble as he spoke.

" Aye, the poor lad." A gruff voice sounded at the door to the spare parts room. Foxy's fur, was faint in the dull light, and the years of him being out of service were noticeable. His feet clinked lightly as they touched the tiled floor. He slowly walked up to Bonita, Chloe, and Leo. Foxy's golden gaze rest on the three animatronics.

Chloe looked at Leo sympathetically. "Don't worry, you're fixed now and that brat who screwed you up will pay for it, whether it be with money, or..." She smirked "You get the idea. I'll blast anyone's ass off for a friend, even if I'm reduced to spare parts. My life sucks, anyway."

"Oh that's interesting... What do you do here? I mean I've been locked up since my creation so I'm kind of new at the world." I said. She saw an old looking animatronic fox come in. She simply smiled and asked, "hello! Who are you!" She said excitedly.

"We entertain little snots, and by that I mean kids. I really don't give them enough credit, there's one who always comes over when she's here and keeps me company. Hell, she's giving ME art lessons!" Chloe smiled at the thought.

It was night and Able was walking down the main street that had snow up to your ankles he breathed out slowly as his breath could be seen from the coldness. while he was walking it was quiet for a main street barley any cars were driving down it well that wasn't his problem that people didn't have night jobs, when Able got close to the place he was working at he went on in and started to defog his glasses with his shirt yelling "Im here!!!" he didnt know why e had to yell this but hey he got a job so he took off his scarf and put it on a hanger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back