• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
same!! they're so addicting like once you start watching them you can't stop- and they're the type of videos where you don't even intend on watching but end up doing it anyway?

hey, NIAMH NIAMH , would you prefer to pick the music? also, for the performance itself, i was gonna write the first half and then i was thinking you could finish up with the finale– does that sound good?

you can pick the music if you’d like! i’m in bed rn so it’d be a bit difficult for me c: but yes that second part sounds good to me!

I'm excited to see a wrench thrown in here though! Cassian is probably gonna be torn between "oh gosh another angel someone I can get to know and talk to about wing upkeep maybe" and "get your hands off my kiddos". He's not naturally super combative, but if you lay a hand on Alvar or Fenli, he's ready to take you d o w n, so. Spicy.

Also, if y’all wanted to know what Alvar said, he said Scary Beautiful, literal translation. Aka, he’s scary and handsome.

Meme Machine Meme Machine

It's a non-vulgar French insult that's kind of antiquated at this point, so it's almost charming (I'm a language nerd, bear with me). I guess the closest equivalent in terms of tone would be "bastard". It's used for someone who's full of themself or doesn't care about their surroundings.

If you couldn't tell, I'm getting ready to have such a good time with my language nerd-ery. This is why I love playing multi-lingual characters.

Omg, same. This is why Alvar is Hawaiian. Their language is so much fun to play with. And I was concerned cause I was like, does this have a deferent meaning, or did Cassian seriously just call this dude a sausage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back