• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Everfear

TrueBananaz

Elder Member
This roleplay is a prequel to Neal Shusterman's Skinjacker book series which consists of the books Everlost, Everwild and Everfound. It is not in Fandom because none of the events take place anywhere near where the book's events take place and I bet none of you have read the book.

Anyways, let me explain the plot:

You are 17 or under and you have crossed into a world called Everlost. Everlost is an afterlife in where people younger than 18 go. It is a place where many dead things exist and the living world can't see you. In the living world you slowly sink to the center of the Earth so watch out, k? This takes place in the United Kingdom. You are basically a ghost. Well... They call these people afterlights. I should also mention to don't age or get any new clothes in Everlost so yeah.

Glossary:

Forbidden Arts (n)- A rare skill which afterlights have that allows them to connect with the living world in certain ways.

Greensouls (n)- Afterlights that have crossed not so long ago

Everwild (n)- Unexplored parts of Everlost

You forgot to mention the fact that they slowly lose their memories and the oddest thing about them becomes who they are the more they focus on it.

I loved those books when I was in highschool.

[QUOTE="Seraph Darkfire]You forgot to mention the fact that they slowly lose their memories and the oddest thing about them becomes who they are the more they focus on it.
I loved those books when I was in highschool.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah... I forgot about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back