• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High

Gizaira

Stray Gambler

• As many of you receiving this letter more than likely know, it is that special time in every fairy tale child's life when their parent finally passes the torch down to them and they learn to perfectly take on the part their parentonce played at our highly capable school so that they are able to walk confidently upon the stage and pledge themselves to their story with great amounts of dignity on the long awaited ''Legacy Day''.

Quite a few of you probably have been anticipating this letter's eventual arrival and I bet that you are truly ecstatic to be able to finally attend our classes and properly prepare for your future ''occupations'' as storybook heroes, villains, princesses, and various other roles such as those.

Anyway, I'm not looking to talk your head off so I am cutting this rather short. I will be looking forward to seeing the lot of you this year and I hope that your day is pleasant one.

Sincerely,
    ''The Author''

Last edited:
Definite Interest! And while I'm at it any chance I can claim a spot for the child of the Fairy Godmother?

could i roll in and claim the little mermaid's child, snow white's child, the big bad wolf in riding hood's child, and the cheshire cat's child?

So can I still make a daughter of Maleficent as long as it isn't Raven Queen? Also Kira do you allow siblings like another daughter to Jack?

So can I still make a daughter of Maleficent as long as it isn't Raven Queen? Also Kira do you allow siblings like another daughter to Jack?
Yep, go ahead.

Also, I do allow siblings as long as the person who wants to create a sibling talks to the other person about it first

Oh yeah...Sorry I was doing something else while reply to them.

If you're okay with . D O V E . D O V E making a sibling then everythings fine but if you're not then they'll just take the Evil Queen's kid.
Eh, no actually I thought that someone already claimed the kid of the evil queen but then it seemed like they claimed the evil fairy's child. I wanna play the evil queen's kid instead :3 so all is well

Gizaira Gizaira

I'm interested if your still accepting. Also, if I'm understanding it correctly, we can make a character from any legend, fairy tale, myth, etc, right?

If so I'd like to reserve the daughter of The Happy Hunter and the son of The Skillful Fisherman, both characters in the folktale, The Happy Hunter and the Skillful Fisherman

Last edited:
Gizaira Gizaira

If allowed to have 3 characters, can I also reserve the child of a Wendigo?

I plan on making her a giant rebel due to the fact that her tale involves harming others

Gizaira Gizaira

If allowed to have 3 characters, can I also reserve the child of a Wendigo?

I plan on making her a giant rebel due to the fact that her tale involves harming others
Like I said you can have as many characters as you want so long as you can handle them.

I think you might have to link me to whichever tale you're talking about before I can say. There are a lot of different versions and I want us to be on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back