• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High: Rewritten

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A tentative title until I think of something better. Or, you know, it stays because I don't think of anything better.

• Aight, I'm as tired as the vampire in my icon at the time this is being written. Due to this factor, you ain't getting anything fancy until after I wake up. This roleplay will most likely follow the basic premise of Ever After High, though without the canon characters. A bit cliche, but, hey, I like the plot, but I don't want to play the actual characters. It definitely won't follow the exact plot... Eh, I'm sure I'll convey this later after I sleep some.

Last edited:
So...What's your standing on me making a humanized Minotaur?

Okay, I'm in.

Just for reference I need a claim for a
Son of Rapunzel
Son of Red Riding Hood
Daughter of The Cheshire Cat

(More to be claimed probably. That's all I can think of right now though.)

Last edited:
So...What's your standing on me making a humanized Minotaur?
qhvJ3pW_d.jpg

So either of you two wanna be my mod? Or perhaps The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen i think isnt watching the thread

Ik you three well enough to trust you with my thread, to keep it safe while im gone for 23 hours a day

Whether or not that is an exaggeration is up to you lol

Oh... That was 70% a joke but now I'm actually entertaining the thought...

c1e67319f56d51c31a7490e80ed1b80b8671626a_hq.jpg

So either of you two wanna be my mod? Or perhaps The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen i think isnt watching the thread

Ik you three well enough to trust you with my thread, to keep it safe while im gone for 23 hours a day

Whether or not that is an exaggeration is up to you lol
I wouldn't mind since I'm on most of the day anyway.

aight babes i got some links because im still one tired motherfucker and simply aint got the energy to start typing a bitchin summary yet

anyone want my twelve hour nightshift job?

probably not?

anyway

extras
character creation

Last edited:
Necromantic Necromantic

So yeah, I'm interested! ^.^

Just one question : Can I bring my previously made characters that never got to shine back?

Okay, I'll take just the Fisherman and Wendigo

AH yes, hello I am here- I can mod if you still need a person, or I'm content to just be a player!

Also gonna toss down a reservation for a Son of Princess Kaguya, and a Daughter of the Bad Fairy

Last edited:
hey any of you wanna form a relationship with desmond?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back