• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High: A New Story (OOC)

Apart from thinking "belladona and em would be funny as roommates", not really.

Apart from thinking "belladona and em would be funny as roommates", not really.
Edits were made. She's now Belladona's roommate.

(Fun Fact: While I was getting the roommates paired up I actually thought of putting Em in with the boys as a sort of accident.)

Edits were made. She's now Belladona's roommate.

(Fun Fact: While I was getting the roommates paired up I actually thought of putting Em in with the boys as a sort of accident.)

That wouldve been hilarious, but we would need one more boy for that to work wouldnt we lmao

That wouldve been hilarious, but we would need one more boy for that to work wouldnt we lmao
I was still in the process of pairing them so there had been a bunch of available male characters. I just thought against it because the Author probably wouldn't screw up that badly.

Last edited:
As long as your character can stand extremely cold temperatures I'm sure everything will be fine. ^^

Webs Elk Webs Elk

(Now that I think about it it'll be cold in the male dorm building all the time because of Jakob.)

Gizaira Gizaira

Shoku can make himself warmer so he'll be okay and Unii knows how to ice fish as well so he'll be fine XD

Gizaira Gizaira

Now that I think about it, Shoku would probably appreciate the fact that their room is going to be completely covered in snow as it'd remind him of his home.

Oh yeah, snowstorms and stuff are associated with Wendigos a lot. I don't think Unii's ice fishing will save him from possibly freezing though. :b

Walking into a room covered in snow would be weird though, I mean how is it snowing without clouds? These are questions that need to be asked and Jakob wouldn't know how to answer himself.

(Unless snow clouds just start to form wherever he is because of his Jack Frost genes...)

Unii wouldn't care at all! As long as he's able to fish he can survive anything!

XD
Gizaira Gizaira

Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart you got any thoughts on mellodetta rooming with iris? im not sure what shell think about rooming with a girl whose head isnt attached ^^'

theyre already rooming together, dorms were posted on page 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back