• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High: A New Story (OOC)

hey wait a second, i think i remember you dove- wasnt i in your old eah rp with a son of the little mermaid and a cheshire cat?

haha.... *pretends nix isnt the exact same little merman just rewritten in a way that makes a bit more sense*

*PRETENDS IM NOT PLANNING ON USING CALICO AGAIN BUT WITH DIFFERENT COLOURS*

i just realized that, theoretically, i could make the child of santa clause

*Does a quick google search*

Oh...Technically you can create a child of Santa Claus. I did say legends and folklore after all...

i have an anime picture that would fit that really well tbh but do i really need more male characters?

maybe i should think about this after chess is done

okay put me down for santas child i cannot pass up an opportunity like this

I know how you feel about the whole ''too many male characters'' thing since I only have two characters who I plan to make female myself.

I'll put you down for Santa's kid in a moment.

i caNT FIND A FEMALE PICTURE THAT LOOKS SANTA-ISH

TIME TO BRING IN THE REVERSE TRAPS

LIKING ONE STILL MAKES YOU GAY

im like 4% done with santa and i already violently ship her with jakob

Im sorry for not being on, i ended up in a mental hospital

For some reason I just randomly imagined Unii fishing in a pool or some other place where there shouldn't be fish and defying logic by catching something anyway despite there being nothing at all before because of his talent.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

I definitely HAVE to roleplay him doing that now!

XD

Fishing in a cup of water and catching a whale

Things are fine now! I actually feel like a human now, which is a vast improvement from before

Holy shit unii is hot

That's good to hear. ^^

(Also, do you know who your face claim for the Cheshire Cat is? I'm only just noticing that they're a certain character from a anime.)

Necromantic Necromantic

Oh, i used a character from an anime? Didnt know
I was hoping I found another Bungou Stray Dogs fan...Oh well.

Well, if you were curious your face claim is a guy called Nakajima. He can turn into a ''magical'' white tiger.

85088b2b1d2300d9c9e0c36b25d9464307a35412_hq.gif

I was hoping I found another Bungou Stray Dogs fan...Oh well.

Well, if you were curious your face claim is a guy called Nakajima. He can turn into a ''magical'' white tiger.

85088b2b1d2300d9c9e0c36b25d9464307a35412_hq.gif

Ive been considering watching bungou stray dogs for a while, but just havent gotten around to it

Thanks for telling me!

Gizaira Gizaira So very close to being done with my CS's! Also, I switched my second character to the daughter of The Beast instead of Belle. Hope that's alright?

Edit: Aaaaaand DONE.

Last edited:
Holy shit unii is hot

ikr

^.^

The faceclaim is Carlos from Rune Factory 3

While searching for faceclaims, I saw his pic and immediately fell in love with it and did some research to figure out who it was.

Im really hoping someone makes a prince/princess for yuki so that i can break their heart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back