• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High: A New Story (OOC)

Gizaira Gizaira im havi ng trouble sending pms rn, so im gonna ask about rafael and yuki being bffas right here

Do you think that would work out? If not right now, perhaps in the future?

Gizaira Gizaira im havi ng trouble sending pms rn, so im gonna ask about rafael and yuki being bffas right here

Do you think that would work out? If not right now, perhaps in the future?
Sure, I think the two of them being BFFAs would work out perfectly.

(I was actually thinking of asking you anyway.)

ive successfully learned how to read minds, time to initiate phase two of the plan
*cough cough* i mean, great! ill edit that in!

i realized my mental image of calico had him shorter than yuki, so i changed his height.

given that everyone is alive in little red riding hood when theyre removed from the wolf's stomach, i might edit artemis's magic touches later. it was something i just thought about.

eating somebody whole sounds unpleasant.

Eating somebody at all sound unpleasant...

Anyway, he won't get the chance to because my LRRD is possibly going to be aiming to put Artemis out of commission all the time...If you catch my drift.

so far my chances of making everyone in this roleplay part of artemis's harem seems decent, this will not stop him from flirting with them (unless they only like women)

(For some reason I have a image of Artemis seeing everything in a dating sim like fashion every time he interacts with people...With him as the protagonist of course.)

Eh, if I decide to go with making a male he'll more than likely be attracted to both girls and boys. If I make a girl she either be attracted to both or just girls.

(sounds about right. or he sees everything like pokemon and hes the silent protagonist who has to catch them all)

the chances are looking higher and higher

i have too many ideas

who thinks i should make a child of the dullahan

who thinks this is a good idea

(You mean the Headless Horseman?)

If you think you can handle a bunch of characters I say go for it.

shes gonna have a pretty face, to hell with sponge face

i just fell in love with dullahans when watching durarara and your signature made me think of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back