• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High: A New Story (OOC)

Well, I'm glad my signature could be of use to you.

I found out about Dullahans through a bit of Monster Musume but I know most of my stuff from Durarara.

i think i actually might have seen them in the monster girl encyclopedia first, but that

uhm

we dont talk about my think for monster girls/boys

but i adored celty so much, she was an adorable character and really made me want to play a dullahan at some point, then i saw izaya and his smug ass face and all of that desire hit me with full fucking force and now im 99% done with the character profile

so far my chances of making everyone in this roleplay part of artemis's harem seems decent, this will not stop him from flirting with them (unless they only like women)
What !!?? My Belladonna is the one who'll build a harem here

HAREM WARS 2K17! EAH

The harems war nobody asked for

I remember the Monster Girl Encyclopedia...Yeah, it is definitely is something that exists...

Well, anyway I'm surprised that Izaya has done more good then harm for you.

(Celty is pretty cute though, head or not.)

What !!?? My Belladonna is the one who'll build a harem here

HAREM WARS 2K17! EAH
no you see

they can combine forces and nobody will be able to resist them

also, do you think that brendon/belladonna/both could be friends with my dullahan? shes a bit clumsy, but technically a villian. i suppose.

no you see

they can combine forces and nobody will be able to resist them

also, do you think that brendon/belladonna/both could be friends with my dullahan? shes a bit clumsy, but technically a villian. i suppose.
Combining forces?
Oh
OH

Calico and Belladona's Official Motto: Gonna catch 'em all!

Maybe they could have an evil squad together huehue

I remember the Monster Girl Encyclopedia...Yeah, it is definitely is something that exists...

Well, anyway I'm surprised that Izaya has done more good then harm for you.

(Celty is pretty cute though, head or not.)

the dark parts of the internet: MGE includes all of them

... i suppose he has...

Combining forces?
Oh
OH

Calico and Belladona's Official Motto: Gonna catch 'em all!

Maybe they could have an evil squad together huehue

ive found what the roleplay should be named

Ever After High 2: Electric boogaloo, Artemis and Belldonna's harem (and rapple reverse male version)

a swan that can hardly dance, brendon, and the polite dullahan who can hardly keep a hold of her head. the perfect squad.

the dark parts of the internet: MGE includes all of them

... i suppose he has...

ive found what the roleplay should be named

Ever After High 2: Electric boogaloo, Artemis and Belldonna's harem (and rapple reverse male version)

a swan that can hardly dance, brendon, and the polite dullahan who can hardly keep a hold of her head. the perfect squad.

Belladonna can dance but she can't sing. When she sings she's practically honking. Literally honking.

Brendan to Dullahan: PUT YOUR HEAD IN A BOX AND THINKING INSIDE THE BOX (he's always screaming)
Belladona (personality 1): Don't hurt my sweet darling child, Brendan! *hugs Dullahan*

oh waIT IT WAS ANOTHER ONE WHO LOVED TO DANCE BUT COULDNT

or did i completely make a character up and nobody put up a character like that

thisll be exciting

oh waIT IT WAS ANOTHER ONE WHO LOVED TO DANCE BUT COULDNT

or did i completely make a character up and nobody put up a character like that

thisll be exciting
Nooooo, it's "Who loved to sing but couldn't" she could dance is the only thing she good at *covers belladona's ears*

im going straight to hell for that faceclaim but boy do i love mami

my dullahan is done

I think I forgot to put in Brendan Queen's magic touch somewhere but it's the purple magic thingy Raven has

I'm on phone so I can't edit my CS or it'll mess up

My magic touch is being the fairest of them all and the shrek snow whites ability no control animals no autographs please

Yuki: oh look artemis's tail is stuck in a door again *finds a convenient reason not to sign anything*

Brendan: *shoves the storybook of legends on yuki's face* SIGN. THE. BOOK.

Yuki: i would, but im supposed to be somewhere in an hour and i still need to change clothes- you understand, right brendan? Cant be late. Another time *hellbent on not signing the book*

Yuki: i would, but im supposed to be somewhere in an hour and i still need to change clothes- you understand, right brendan? Cant be late. Another time *hellbent on not signing the book*
Brendan: hnnggg *is close to having Belladona sign the Snow White role*

Assigned roommates with the help of a randomizer. If there are any complaints about pairings please tell me so I can assign your character a new one.

Males:

Brendan ( . D O V E . D O V E ) - Artemis ( Necromantic Necromantic )

Jakob ( Gizaira Gizaira ) - Shoku (@AKKaleb )

Yuki ( Necromantic Necromantic ) - Unii (@AKKaleb )

Nix ( Necromantic Necromantic ) - Rafael ( Gizaira Gizaira )

Females:

Belladona ( . D O V E . D O V E ) - Em ( Necromantic Necromantic )

Mellodeta ( Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart ) - Iris ( Necromantic Necromantic )

Esther ( noticemeknot noticemeknot ) - Jill ( Vampiress Vampiress )

Yama (@AKKaleb ) - Tsurumi ( noticemeknot noticemeknot )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back