• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Euphoria-Themed???

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Would anyone be interested in something similar to Euphoria? I love exploring darker themes, and while obviously there will be no s*x due to RPN's rules and the possibility of minors, I think talking about mental health and abuse is imperative to ending the stigma surrounding those topics. As someone with Bipolar disorder and severe social anxiety, as well as a father whose a drug addict, I feel comfortable telling these stories and doing research so others can too.

There would be an entire page dedicated to research and it would be an important part of character development before we even start. I think this is a group that could be both successful and educational if anyone is interested.

So I actually saw this thread as I'm searching through to put together a theoretical sheet for a Euphoria fanfic with the concept that it's a high school rp (specifically through the lens of it being a really dysfunctional roleplay group because you know. need the drama) clicked because of that and then you said a page dedicated to research??? My heart be still?? I have a character I'd want to use and everything!!

So I actually saw this thread as I'm searching through to put together a theoretical sheet for a Euphoria fanfic with the concept that it's a high school rp (specifically through the lens of it being a really dysfunctional roleplay group because you know. need the drama) clicked because of that and then you said a page dedicated to research??? My heart be still?? I have a character I'd want to use and everything!!
Ugh yes, it would be such a fun group! I just hope we can get more people on board!

Yes!! I definitely feel for a concept like this it'll also be really important not only to research but to make sure everyone's characters have relationships!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back