• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern euphoria - searching, perhaps multiple partners

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
i've recently been very inspired by the new hbo series, euphoria. the gist of it is that the show describes a bunch of struggling high schoolers, each of them dealing with unique but serious issues, as they slowly approach the huge crossroads that is graduation. some of the themes brought up in the show (which i would ideally like to preserve--i'm a fan of hurt/comfort) are very mature.
my vision for this is perhaps two or so people create characters that form a friend group of misfits and outcasts together, and then navigate life, parties, prom, finals, etc. helping each other grow as people and whatnot.

things to know about me
- i've got a busy schedule, so don't expect me to reply quickly. i can generally chat/plot/make headcanons more than i can reply, but i can generally grind out a reply at least once per week
- my replies are 1,000+ words, and i'd call myself an advanced roleplayer. i really hope whoever replies can match post lengths, else i'll quickly lose interest
- i'd ideally want to roleplay this with people that are older (18+) due to the mature themes. if you're younger, well... either lie to me or die mad about it

anyway that's basically it, either reply here or shoot me a pm if you're interested in doing this w me (honestly would prefer a pm)

Last edited:
bumping this!

I haven't heard of Euphoria but I'm interested in an RP like this. Message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back