• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π”Όπ•¦π•‘π•™π• π•£π•šπ•’ || Euphoria

peachyymi

β™‘ π’Š'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– ;;
About
You are the cause of my Euphoria!

A boy that suffers from a long range of mental illnesses since the age of 10 gets sent to a mental hospital during his sophomore year of high school. He has 6 friends, some he met in high school and others are friends from childhood, who constantly visit him. He appreciates them all for always being there for him and enjoys their company.
On his 18th birthday, he gets released from the hospital, greeted by the 6 males as they then go out and do the fun things that the boy had missed out on during his time in the hospital. The boy later realizes that he is developing feelings for each member of his friend group, but tries to hide it from them. Eventually, they all find out and he is stuck to make the choice on who he wants to be with.

Status
Discord
Accepting!
(will be made
if people want one)

Rules
001 please tell me if you're leaving the rp or if you'll be gone of a long period of time.
002 don't force relationships or god mod
003 please be able to write semi-lit to literate
004 feel free to change the muses a bit so they are more to your liking

spots
6 open

Links
coming soon
code by @pasta

Last edited:
Muses
When I’m with you, I’m in utopia!

Muse A: A quiet boy with a love for music and dance. He doesn't get to go outside often due to how strict the hospital is. Often reading while waiting for visitors. Has a habit of not taking his meds as prescribed.

Muse B: One of muse A's closest friends. They've known each other since grade school. Often gets angry at those who pick on muse A, ends up getting into fights, usually has some kind of injury when going to visit.

Muse C: Met Muse A in the hospital, but was released a few years before A. Would come to visit from time to time to see if he's well. Comes off as super cheerful but is only that way from the help of dancing and his meds.

Muse D: Often confused to be Muse A's older brother. He always watches over A when he visits and makes sure that A is taking his meds. Is actually related to Muse G.

Muse E: Muse E often brings homemade desserts and food to Muse A. He was a mother-like figure to muse A during high school. Often would bring his camera to take pictures and videos of Muse A and the others as a way to keep memories. (Can be suffering from a bit of short-term memory loss and uses the videos to remember.) Often argues with Muse B about his behavior.

Muse F: Often the event organizer of the group. He plans out fun places to take Muse A and the other. He is considered the leader of the group in a sense.

Muse G: The youngest of the group, visits Muse A the most out of everyone. Often sneaks in junk food since the hospital doesn't let them have it all the time. Plays video games while with muse A and teaches him how to play sometimes.
code by @pasta

I really can't afford another rp but this sounds so cool so i'm in. I'm up for E or G

Last edited:
I'm intrigued. Deciding between B, C, and D. Who knows~
I'm glad you're interested. I plan to make an ooc & cs sometime today. ^^

i’m interested:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back