• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Etrian Odyssey RP?

Dolches

Horizontal Staircase
Would anybody be interested in a roleplay centered around Etrian Odyssey? I wanna see if anybody would actually participate in it before I think about making one too in depth, since there's not a lot of people who like the games in the first place, and probably even less who want to rp it.

An RP about a group of adventurers dwelving into a shapeshifting dungeon in the middlo of a city sounds cool. But I don't want to use their classes and lore. If you come up with your own lore I'm interested.

An RP about a group of adventurers dwelving into a shapeshifting dungeon in the middlo of a city sounds cool. But I don't want to use their classes and lore. If you come up with your own lore I'm interested.
That's part of the plan. It wouldn't be any fun if I just took the plot of one of the games for the story.

That's part of the plan. It wouldn't be any fun if I just took the plot of one of the games for the story.
Cool then. Do you want us to have levels and skills like a videogame or just a regular fantasy?

Cool then. Do you want us to have levels and skills like a videogame or just a regular fantasy?
The way I see it, there's no reason to rp instead of replaying one of the games if we're gonna have levels. Maybe we can think of a way to implement skills in a regular fantasy, like how the EO Manga made the gunner's elemental shots special bullets instead of a skill.

the EO Manga made the gunner's elemental shots special bullets instead of a skill.
Hey, that sounds hella cool. On which age group will our OC's be? Because I imagine we would be more experienced if we start as adults.

Yeah, but it would be weird for one to be 14 and the other 27. Doable, but weird.

Haha, maybe because you are asking for a fandom RP for an obscure game. You should make it a fantasy thread and just mention that it is EO inspired.

Haha, maybe because you are asking for a fandom RP for an obscure game. You should make it a fantasy thread and just mention that it is EO inspired.
That sounds like a good idea, but I want to wait a bit to see if there's even one more person interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back