• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eternal Plains Interest Check

guul66

Funk Police, Anti-Edgy Department
Last year I spent two months writing an fantasy RP for another site. Then it kinda flopped. So fuck it. Now, for some reason I decided to see if anyone here is interested in it. As mentioned in the tags theres a shitton of lore to read, I'll post it in the RP signup thread once anyone is interested. I won't demand long or detailed posts if I do make the RP, but I will be a little heavy on the lore, at least in the beginning. I just don't want you to get the world wrong. I won't be a dick about it, though.

Anyway, the short summary of the world I made is that the world all the races live in is a grassland in the middle of an endless, unpassable forest. There are variations in the grassland, for example sparse(ish) forests or tundras.

There are 7 races in the world - Northern Humans (Hardy folk who live in clans), Nomadic Humans (Traders, friends of basically everybody), High Elves (Arrogant, the rulers of the Elven Empire), White/Light Elves (Cheerful, eccentric, social, good with bows), Dark Elves (The opposite of White Elves, morose and introverted), Orcs (Masterful smiths, who live in underground cities), Lizardmen (Tribals, great in unarmed fighting), Ratmen (Greedy, usually some sort of criminals, despised by most other races).

Magic has a huge part in this world and there are many schools of magic, but I wont post them here. The basic idea is that all races use magic and around the same amount, but the schools of magic they use vary.

There are also factions and religions in this world, but I won't talk about them here.

Anyway if you are interested let me know, peec.

Cool cool. I'm still gonna wait for more people to show intrest, tho.

@Lorkhan

@Iskolde

@FabulousTrash

I made the CC thread - 

There are some formatting problems, I've tried to keep everything in spoilers, but its broken or I misplaced the text or something. I'll try to fix that asap.

I fixed the formatting errors (it think) and I made an OOC thread.

Anyway I made the RP Thread (Closed right now) to not feel guilty about bumping this thread.

I'm gonna get to it, promise. I'm sorta backed up right now but I'm trying.

yeah, I'm not forcing any of you to get it done by a certain time, I've just been refreshing the forums all the time and I'm wondering if I should keep wasting my time on it XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back