• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ESP Club OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Welp windstorm took out my power, hopefully it's back on before weekend starts. I'm sure we can work a way in somehow, just the after math of it all.

Will try to get a response for you coke, :/ natural disasters permitting.

powers back on, there was a issue with internet over the weekend. (probably restoring others power ect ect.) Will have a response after work today sorry for the wait.

OH GOD WAS THERE AN UPDATE I MI- oh okay phew... well yeah I'll be watching out. Definitely. Im off today so I could probably pump something out immediately after, but no rush really.

Did you just use an excuse?
1qlmai.jpg

It's not me doing it this time.​
No rush, I dropped the ball. didn't help that i decided to completely rewrite what i had before so i ended up posting much later.

Still waiting for Hana-Akira shenanigans.
261-2616179_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-eyes-discord-eyes-emoji-transparent.png
But it's cool dude relax. Power outtages and all that. Hope you're okay with my shorter banter posts.

did a short post, i guess to move to the teachers office to gather info ect ect, Flashie/coke you wanna NPC the teachers or should i move them around at whim?

Took a day off yesterday, but I'm still here. If you're ever wondering whether I'm still around or not, just remember my title ;)

Anyway, I'll let you handle the teachers if you've got an idea Classix. Remember, Koroko is in class 2-B and has a pretty poor reputation for being delusional about her esper club. Use that information as you will, soldier <(-.-)

Still wondering if I should use the student council president or not, but I think I'll hold off a little longer. Might even do another scene with the kidnapped Koroko later.

Eh, on second thought nevermind. I'll get to work on a post now since I've got time. No reason to send you guys on a wild goose chase that won't merit anything.

Don't ask me why it's taking so long >~<

The way my post is going, Hana, Akira, and Uranaishi are pretty much going to be put right on the trail of the kidnappers, right to where they're currently holding Koroko hostage. Is that fine? Or would you guys rather go around gathering clues and stuff?

why isn't it going so short? o~o

Its fine how ever it happens, my original plan was them finding out she didn't make it to school and trace the path she normal takes from school. Then maybe find some toast that fell out of her mouth? after that not much other then maybe some panic. I shall wait till you finish :D

I FELL ASLEEP

Posted though. Also, this ends up taking things in a different direction than I imagine you planned, so apologies in advance, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back