• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ESP Club OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That was one hellova roller coaster. And a bump in age rating. I edged my post with a cheeky "shitty" but we've jumped ship now thanks Classix. Cant air this on prime time. Got some Gundham Tanaka vibes from Akira there, or maybe some Rintaro Okabe. It's not just the girl who can ham it up some >.>. The pro's of controlling two charas. Nice use of mine, couldn't ask for better. Cant say it's too often a new writing partner is comfy doing so, I expected Flashy to do so. Speaking of whom....

YOUR TURN!

I'm on it, I'm on it... Hopefully I can finish before midnight :p

My normal drive to work is rated R

I forget where the original reference was from but not those 2 xD.

I’ll try to get an introductory post out soon, busy schedule rn. Koroko may have invulnerability, but how will that help her if she is already dead?

fb0.jpg

I'M SORRY. I was having internet problems around midnight. Still am, actually. I don't know when I'll be up and running again, so hopefully that post will last a while before I'm needed again.

Koroko may have invulnerability, but how will that help her if she is already dead?

NANI- wait, coke already stole that joke. Tch.

:O
I already stole dat excuse!

(It happens, I won't b on tmrw b-day celebrating and all)

cokemonster cokemonster thanks, I'm working on a response but we may want to leave zuri or zipper a opening at some point

Last edited:
That baseball so wasn't the result of Zuri's ominous message! Democle's sword has yet to fall on this powerful figure...

Dat feeling when you get yer plans wrong and its actually the next day.... and you told people that you weren't around...
Funny-memes-best-memes-popular-memes-well-shit-meme-ladder-fail.jpg
posted just a bit of a reaction from Akira and a few antics... its actually a quite shoddy post since most of it was copy pasta and then rewriting it...
3943159.jpg
Will write more to react to next time.

It's fiiiine it's fine. I'm glad I got to break the streak of long openers, because I really cant handle if we wrote like that All the time. Dialogue posts be dialogue posts, ya know?

Flash's turn! Or any late comers as yet to appear.

Where is our Response, Flashie?
snuffles-main-c417.jpg
just ribbing, Erm i know we have 2 others but have not posted? how can we make it easier for them to enter the topic?

IMG_20190827_022114.png
W-What do you mean...? It's been there the whole time, haha...

Seriously, sorry for holding us up. I was hit with some major writers' block since the other day. But your post definitely got me moving and I wrote that in like 10 minutes, so thanks.

Oi! There's nothing directed exactly at Goth-chan! But appreciate the polite adherance to roation...

I... kinda forgot to get on it before heading to work. Most likely be a day for me if I dont get a chance. Feel free to go ahead of me Classy. And stop reacting 2 year old comments from me!

Last edited:
Oh okay. Hrm? Did I like something reccently o.O and also what if it is new to me! You can't stop me! Wait... There's an ignore button. Erm... Will get to posting tomarrow night. (This was totally not edited)

Last edited:
2LATE. Posted. I forgot how much of a hassle it is to get back into character/recall the exact scene so far in play by posts. I've mostly done live sessions lately and gotta say staying in the moment's a great plus for that, at the cost of time to be all Eloquent and girthy with the post length and all.

I'm rambling. You seem pretty used to PbP's Classix. You been roleplaying for a while? Where'dja come from before RpNaysh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back