• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ESP Club OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
cokemonster cokemonster RPed from a very long time ago... The site has since died, even when it was rekindled only to die for sure.
Been years since I've done anything with creative group writing (RP) so Im rusty. But I least had the "rules" of RP drilled into me.
So xD just tell me if you want me to break post rotation ect ect. Will respond later in the post, decided to delete what i had and respond freshly in the am.

Oh no! Well snooze ya looze... but sorry anyway to trash the post you were working on. Yeah, any Preplanning or discussion just hit me up. I check this thing like a hawk.

Well hey nice happenstance to bring a longtime Rper outta retirement. My longest breaks are like 6 months where I try something new, or a hot new game takes all my free time.

xD it wasn't an issue i was having writers block anyway.

Sorry for the delay, had some unexpected events for the day and my jobs keeping me busy.

Oh ok cool cool then. Hope those Unexpected events aren't too dramatic.

Neither me or Flash got that notification on your Bird-boy post :D. RpNation is GARBAGE. Nah nah. I just need to hawk this site even more... oh god the smileys are terrifying.

Oh oh oh! And my past post has been retconned some.

Last edited:
hrm.. guess ill just have to write cokemonster cokemonster and Flashwolf96 Flashwolf96 in occ to get notifications to pop?

Unexpected event was friend dropping by who should have been working at that hour xD, also i was sorta forced to catch up with him from wake to work time.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, I missed it again >~< I'm on it, I'm on it.

Something worth mentioning that I think I've neglected to say up till now: Koroko's ESP doesn't just protect her body. It shields her mind from interference as well, basically meaning that mental ESP doesn't affect her. I told coke this privately, and he edited that part out of his post. I do like the strikethrough rather than you just erasing it like I expected you to, so make sure you don't do the latter, coke.

So yeah, please keep in mind that Koroko wouldn't notice any changed if one tried to use mental ESP on her. Sorry for not saying that sooner.

Also, you still haven't submitted Hana and Akira to the character sheets page I made a while ago, Classix Classix . It's probably my fault though, since I don't think I made any mention of it. Yeah, not the best GM here, as you can see...

Hey Classix Classix , I've pretty much got my post ready to go, but would you be okay with me ending this "episode" of the "anime" here? I found a pretty good stopping point after my post that segways into the next day (or at least segways into everyone at home so we can see their respective family lives), but I wanted to get your thoughts/see if you had anything else you wanted to do before I go for it. Whaddya think?

Dont know, maybe. It could be switching from mobile to PC. Tch, your friend didn't even RSVP. I hope that's the acronym.

I smell a novella brewing with Kororororoko.

Posted for the CS

The title was just for fun, please dont read into it to much lol

She instantly caved with the truth "I put placeholder in my CS..." whispering so quietly that she was trying to make her words just disappear.

Flashwolf96 Flashwolf96 and cokemonster cokemonster So how should we got about this? show their home life and then start the next day? any word from zuri and zipper?

Yeah no, it looks like we're the only ones here for this. Your ever forgetful GM (as you can tell, a lot of myself went into Koroko XP) never mentioned, but Zipper Man dropped out for personal reasons. Haven't heard from zuri either. I don't mind this setup though, and the number of characters is perfect since you used two.

Now I just need to get my act together with post speed...

Anyway! I'm ready to cut to the next day, since things like their home life can be saved for if/when the characters actually go to each others' houses. But if you want to do a scene of your own, either of you, don't hesitate to say so.

c800a4e76547f1870685b9bbd12406acb3c0f6d724bdddd39a19e0261da295a7.jpg

I recall someone interested before but we filled, but as you said we do have a ok size atm.

Anywho, I'll work on a post latter after work if anyone wants to go before me thats fine. I doubt Hana or Akira are the type to promptly arrive.

I might get a post before you Classy. Not sure if I want to go through a day in the life or my character though. I say go ahead and cut to when you want I'll roll with it.

If only our ever forgetful gm would get to work recruiting more weebs!

Eh Im fine with us three if you guys are. 1 more person might spice it up but you knooooow.

Getting to work on it. Might be short, I have nothing of interest to show at the moment, but I can at least help transition into the next scene. Then again I don't want to mess you up.... you let me know of any edits made afterward K?

Edit: Couldnt think of anything. Letting you two do your thing before cutting to next day.

Last edited:
I decided to start things off by setting up a minor conflict for Episode 2, and it was pretty damn fun to write. cokemonster cokemonster had a post ready to start things off at the clubroom with Uranaishi, Hana, and Akira, so could you wait on that Classix Classix ?

Unless you had something else you wanted to do, of course.

Last edited:
Edit what ever you dont like, I gotta go.

Unless this place is not like other sites wherw you can each others posts. Im guessing not.

I wonder...

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted what cokemonster cokemonster can react to so I don't bog down progress, I have the "yesterday" in a word doc atm. Will release it when it is all done.

Go ahead and ask me for any info coke that you want to scy/gleam. That much I can send from work on a break.

So what the game plan per say? I think them figuring out that Koroko is kid(teen)napped instantly might be meta gaming it xD.

They don't have classes together since they're a year apart (well Ninchi might?) so i figure they would only figure it after school club activities.

Cool cool, thanks. Make sure to let us know so we can go back for that A&H scene when you're done. Any scene regardless of our wonky pacing can be fuel for my ESP! You know, and also I wanna read more about the two.
I'll get to reading and shoot you a pm. Maybe I'll regret choosing a power that requires so much back and forth...

Last edited:
Even with dark-screen everything, I still got a headache getting that post out >.> I need to put on blue-light filtering 24/7 I guess.

Hopefully that's a good use of what you gave. Let's get our banter on for a few posts before meta-gaming Koro back into the story.

So what the game plan per say? I think them figuring out that Koroko is kid(teen)napped instantly might be meta gaming it xD.

XD Honestly, I made up that kidnap thing on a whim, but I think it works for a quick conflict that can be resolved in the same "episode", that should also serve to bring the group closer together. Maybe? Not really sure.

Anyway, I'll leave it to you guys to decide how you'll learn of what happened to Koroko, but if there really isn't anything natural, then I can have my OP wildcard StuCo Prez interfere. As an alternative, we can have several days go by instead of them finding out today. The kidnappers are meant to be ridiculous, not malicious, so their plan would be to try and ransom her back to family members and not like harvest her organs or something (I considered it, since it would be funny if they realized that she couldn't be injured, but ultimately decided against them even attempting something so dark).

"Look Ha-chan! They tried to play doctor but were really bad at it." Shows stomach with dotted lines of where kidneys might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back