• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Escapism OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I love her!! You’re all good with the form, you’re free to edit it to your heart

It depends for me! I’m good for them having just met by like all managing to jump on the same train car, so they can meet for a while, or they can all have known each other for a bit and we can go from there! Personally, I’d like them to have just met and there can be some fun character interactions there, but if anyone else has more ideas on this I’m open to them!
tbh personally i really vibe with them having just met and those getting to know each other but maybe not quite trusting each other interactions. i think it would be super fun to explore the growth from the very beginning

tbh personally i really vibe with them having just met and those getting to know each other but maybe not quite trusting each other interactions. i think it would be super fun to explore the growth from the very beginning
I completely agree!! I think the idea of just a bunch of wary kids on a train gives us a lot to work with right off the bat!

I’m a little late but I’d also prefer they hadn’t met yet, especially considering Spencer’s general personality and trust issues I wouldn’t be 100% sure how to play him without introductions.

Awesome!!! Are we all good with starting with them all kinda meeting on the tracks? I just want to be sure cause then I can start the rp! :closed eyes open smile:

Awesome!!! Are we all good with starting with them all kinda meeting on the tracks? I just want to be sure cause then I can start the rp! :closed eyes open smile:
I’m good with that, however I am taking a short IC break (just for a few hours or until tomorrow) because my mental health is currently in a gutter so it may be a bit before I respond

I’m good with that, however I am taking a short IC break (just for a few hours or until tomorrow) because my mental health is currently in a gutter so it may be a bit before I respond
Thats a okay! There’s 0 rush for you to reply IC, do what you need to do to take care of yourself!

I’m going to give ample warning now I am still very new to really long lengthed RPs. I am practicing and getting better but I may struggle to keep up at times. I’m going to try to start a response in a few minutes but it might be a bit.

I’m going to give ample warning now I am still very new to really long lengthed RPs. I am practicing and getting better but I may struggle to keep up at times. I’m going to try to start a response in a few minutes but it might be a bit.
That's okay, always take your time!! Everyone has to start somewhere. Also, I am just getting back into RP after a long (2 year ish) break so I'm a little rusty lol if that makes you feel any better!!

I am also returning from a hiatus, albeit shorter. I'm probably going to post tomorrow, by the way. A combination of sleep deprivation and incomplete tasks are likely to keep me from writing anything. I was also going to have Raya already be in the car before Reggie/Spencer if no one objects?

I am also returning from a hiatus, albeit shorter. I'm probably going to post tomorrow, by the way. A combination of sleep deprivation and incomplete tasks are likely to keep me from writing anything. I was also going to have Raya already be in the car before Reggie/Spencer if no one objects?
No objections here!

I don’t have any objections to that. I was just trying to follow the lead if that makes sense

I was also planning on having Em in the car before others, but if you wanna go with that we can or we can have had Raya and Em meet earlier or something. Or just have already been in the car together before the other two lol

Something weird happened and I just want to make sure it wasn’t my imagination. I got an email that someone replied IC but when I checked the website I had no alerts. Checked the thread and nothing new was there. Did someone post and then delete it or something?

Something weird happened and I just want to make sure it wasn’t my imagination. I got an email that someone replied IC but when I checked the website I had no alerts. Checked the thread and nothing new was there. Did someone post and then delete it or something?

Yeah, lol, I was on mobile and tried to save my wip reply and accidentally posted it instead so I deleted it. My bad!!

I was also planning on having Em in the car before others, but if you wanna go with that we can or we can have had Raya and Em meet earlier or something. Or just have already been in the car together before the other two lol
Yeah, lol, I was on mobile and tried to save my wip reply and accidentally posted it instead so I deleted it. My bad!!
Go ahead and have Em be in the car alone -- I haven't written any of Raya's post yet, so I have nothing to rewrite. c:

Okey dokey I posted! Hope it's okay!!

I realized I don't know anything about train hopping or like. trains, lol, so if anything is weird lemme know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back