• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Escapism OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I may add more to the Character Facts section later. I wasn’t exactly sure what to put there. Other than that my character’s sheet is finished. If some things need tweaked or adjusted let me know.

PeriwinkleSky PeriwinkleSky and irregular-neptune irregular-neptune do you know what kind of a character you're going to make? I don't have anything specific in mind and I waiting to see what the other characters were going to be like before starting on mine.

hey sorry for not responding until now lol, i just put up my character sheet if that helps! excited to see y'alls characters!

also i went super overboard with their character sheet and i apologize i just got carried away lol

hey sorry for not responding until now lol, i just put up my character sheet if that helps! excited to see y'alls characters!

also i went super overboard with their character sheet and i apologize i just got carried away lol
Sorry to ask but I’m on mobile and can’t read your sheet at all, is there any way you can maybe add some alternate text or something? I use mobile a lot by the way.

Sorry to ask but I’m on mobile and can’t read your sheet at all, is there any way you can maybe add some alternate text or something? I use mobile a lot by the way.
yeah i feared that would happen lol. i can just remove the formatting tbh it was overkill!

Last edited:
Thanks, I feel like it’s bothersome to ask but I’d rather not have to quote every message just to read the text. From what I could see it looked cool though.
no you're fine it's really no big deal at all! i'm not really that familiar with coding at all anyway so i have no business really trying to use it everywhere. it should be readable now, apologies!

I mean I thought it was pretty cool.
But legibility is definitely more important than looking cool.
thanks! i came up with a way to keep the cool one and have a legible one, but in the future i'll keep legibility in mind lol

PeriwinkleSky PeriwinkleSky and irregular-neptune irregular-neptune do you know what kind of a character you're going to make? I don't have anything specific in mind and I waiting to see what the other characters were going to be like before starting on mine.
Hey sorry about that!! My life has taken a bit of an unexpected hectic direction, but I’ll try and get that character sheet up today! The overall idea for my character is someone who’s more rebellious and boisterous, but I’ll certainly elaborate more when I get his sheet down!

I love your character!!

Do any of y'all have a preference whether I make a guy or a gal? (Note: I am asking because I don't have a preference)

thanks! i came up with a way to keep the cool one and have a legible one, but in the future i'll keep legibility in mind lol
I could read it fine! But I am also on a computer. Although, as someone who sometimes browses sites on my phone, I am sympathetic to the plight.

Do any of y'all have a preference whether I make a guy or a gal? (Note: I am asking because I don't have a preference)

I could read it fine! But I am also on a computer. Although, as someone who sometimes browses sites on my phone, I am sympathetic to the plight.
Spencer is pan and so am I in real life so it really doesn’t matter to me.

I don’t have a preference at all! Whatever you’d like!

i also do not have a preference but if you are just looking for someone to make a decision (bc me too) i say go with a gal.

i also do not have a preference but if you are just looking for someone to make a decision (bc me too) i say go with a gal.
You get me.

Although if no one cared at all I was probably going to go with a girl because it is my natural instinct to balance casts. I'll try to get her up fairly soon!

A couple of quick questions: 1) when in the year (month/season) was this going to start and 2) what specific year were we going to set this in?

A couple of quick questions: 1) when in the year (month/season) was this going to start and 2) what specific year were we going to set this in?
I was thinking around the middle of fall! Then we can transition into winter and there's the added element of staying warm for the RP! And I was thinking around 1992!

I rearranged some of the fields but everything except the "other" is there. I just like the way it looks better. If that doesn't jive with any of you all, I can edit it to fit the rest. Otherwise, uh, I hope you guys like her?

I rearranged some of the fields but everything except the "other" is there. I just like the way it looks better. If that doesn't jive with any of you all, I can edit it to fit the rest. Otherwise, uh, I hope you guys like her?
I think she looks really good

i love her!!

also i had a question. were y'all thinking of starting after they meet or around the time they all meet?

I love her!! You’re all good with the form, you’re free to edit it to your heart
i love her!!

also i had a question. were y'all thinking of starting after they meet or around the time they all meet?
It depends for me! I’m good for them having just met by like all managing to jump on the same train car, so they can meet for a while, or they can all have known each other for a bit and we can go from there! Personally, I’d like them to have just met and there can be some fun character interactions there, but if anyone else has more ideas on this I’m open to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back