• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Escaping The Darkness Interest Check

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Escaping Darkness....
They have experimented on us our whole life, heck they have even made some of us. But none of that matters as you and the only thing you call family and friends make plans to escape. After all there have been a few others that have tired to escape and some have even gotten out of this hell hole. So why can't we, it's now or never while they are in the middle of redoing the facility to make it more secure. Your group and another group make your plans to escape the lab together, because your leaders think the more people the better distraction there will be. Also as they say the more the merrier, so why not give the Chasers and Scientists hell. It serves them right for all the torment we've went through in our lives.

The Darkness Which Haunts...
After your disaster with one group of experiments as Scientists and Chasers you've vowed to never let that happen again. It cost way too much money and wasted too much of your time to try and catch them. So now we've tightened up security as the changes to the building are being made to prevent this from happening again. Making sure to keep our eyes on any of the experiments who seem to act odd.

As you might be able to guess, this is a human experiment rp. This Lab is set in Denver, Colorado off in a thick forest where it would be almost impossible to find unless you were taking there by someone who works there. Off to the south of the lab is a long lining of a cliff's edge below it a wide fast moving river and over that gap is another area of thick forest. To the west of the large Lab is a decent sized caged in area, sort of like a place used to test their experiments. There is also a place set up outside and inside called a Challenge Ring. They are small arenas set up where they can toss two experiments in to fight each other. Or where the Scientists can pit their personally made Chasers against each other for money or other things. It is mainly for the entertainment of the Scientists and Chasers.

The plan is for the two groups to escape and then join together after escaping. Possibly feeling it's better to have a bigger team against the Scientists and Chasers. However if there is something that happens and they need to split up then they go back to their original groups. Or at least that was my idea, but let me know if you guys like it or not. Cuz it can happen when it happens.

ROLES
Yes the roles are ranked, don't get me wrong though, all characters are fighters in a sense. Just keep in mind those actually ranked Fighters will be sent out first to fight most likely being the strongest. For now there is a limit on the group and scientists, but if we get more people and depending on how many characters are made is if it will change.

Leader: Shiloh "Shy" Adler(MadiRaiCat)
Second: Jorge Rivera(Calibutcher)
Hunter: Annabelle(FeliahTheFox)
Hunter: Polly(Vorex)
Fighter: Shaiden(Unicorgi)
Fighter: Derek(RacingBloodWolf)
Fighter: Isla Rose Dunne(SailAway7)
Scout: Riley(Texangamer)
Healer: Juliette St.Aubrey(ReillyKate1146)

Leader: Violet Cleares(Rapror Augustine)
Second: Serena(RacingBloodWolf)
Hunter: Vivian(Rivers and Oceans)
Hunter: Toshiro(Ceat6)
Fighter: Kiono Takeshi(Kai123)
Fighter: Quincy(Rivers and Oceans)
Fighter: Fynn Holverson(hostage)
Scout: Poppy Kingsley(Charcoal_Lilly50)
Healer: Brie(Texangamer)

Maker Scientist: Helen Clarefree(RacingBloodWolf)
Maker Scientist: Din Takeshi(Kai123)
Tester Scientist:
Tester Scientist:
Medic Scientist: Dr. Vadim Kuznetsov(DewOfTheMountains)
Medic Scientist: Raven Cross(Ceat6)
Observer Scientist:

Head Chaser: Kane Athrakin(Coyote)
Head Chaser: Arachnid(hostage)
Head Chaser: Tempest(Charcoal_Lilly50)
Head Chaser: Vermilion(Rapror Augustine)
Head Chaser: Gen Takeshi(Kai123)
Chaser: Lexi(RacingBloodWolf)
Chaser: Revi Trost(Ceat6)
Chaser: Terrance Orson(RacingBloodWolf)
Chaser:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Chaser:

((Your character is fully accepted if I have hearted it or if your username is turned yellow))

All links below
RP THREAD
CHARACTERS
CHAT

Last edited:
I love this kind of RP! I am totally willing to join if you'll have me.

Sounds good! Can you save me a spot for a healer, doesn’t matter which team. I’ll work on a character after my lab.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy izayoiix izayoiix Hey you guys some things have changed not much but it is no longer Maximum ride bound. not many people seemed interested in that so here we go. I know some of you have lost the ranks you were hoping to get but if you are still interested i'd love having you join :)

Room for any more fighters? Also would having my character be part demon be allowed? I don’t mind if it’s not but it would be nice.

Room for any more fighters? Also would having my character be part demon be allowed? I don’t mind if it’s not but it would be nice.
Which group you want and I'll mark you down and unfortunately no demon. But you could definitely make a character that is somewhat similar to a demon personality wise if you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back