• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Escape from Raccoon City [Resident Evil]

Twistra

Hi! I'm looking to set up a group RP based around the times of Resident Evil 2&3. The plot is relatively simple, escape Raccoon City. My thoughts are that we could all create OCs and work together to have them get out, possibly linking with the canon of the games every now and then.

The escape from the city doesn't have to mark the end of the RP of course as we could work together for more plotlines and to keep it going.

Thanks for reading¬

Sorry to take so long to get back to everyone! If you are all still up to it we can start getting set up now!

Hi I am new to this site but I have Rp experience and am in love with zombies and resident evil (movies personally) I hope you can accept me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back