• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape From Blackwood Manor | Suspense/Horroresque | Open

Awesome, thank you. I haven't made a character sheet in years, I usually just did paragraph introduction. Are character sheets required here? Sorry, I'm still figuring this site's culture out versus my previous experience. Haha.

MagickDaughter said:
Awesome, thank you. I haven't made a character sheet in years, I usually just did paragraph introduction. Are character sheets required here? Sorry, I'm still figuring this site's culture out versus my previous experience. Haha.
Generally speaking yeah, most people will require a sheet so they can get a good grasp of the character and everything they need to know. I'm not terribly picky as long as all th info I ask for in the sheet is there in the paragraph.

Alright! Thanks, sorry. Just trying to catch on. I'll do a sheet, since it seems to be the norm, haha.

So many blondes, which one to kill first? It's tradition after all.

PS: Someone alone right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd. I don't know for sure who's alone; I intended to have Sylvia head up and get Chas involved. He's going to be... A bit of a case.

Well, just walking at the back of the line is sufficient. It's more that I'm not sure who can see whom.

I don't believe Sylvia's got anyone watching her back, but Chas will likely try to chase you off once she gets upstairs if you follow her.

Oh, I'll get to that! I imagined she is stand No in a way that she's kind of profile to the main area, like she isn't in a spot where people can't see directly behind her back. In the next post she'll be climbing the stairs and then you'll get your turn! ;)

I assumed Matt was already in that spot. He can't be behind you if it means that someboy else can see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back