• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .error [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Problem is he can't dispel debuffs...so leave that role to the 3 apothecaries with dispelling potions
I’m still unsure of Byeol’s subclass but yeah, apothecary... for now

maybe there should be some kind of quest players can do to change their subclass if they want to?

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Good morning!

Raein, will there be guilds and guild related quests in the WoS?
Yes, there are guilds! As for guild-related quests, there are some, but they’re not mandatory (especially since some people aren’t even in guilds).

Yeah, i feel like the apothecaries picked their proffession primarily for offense xD

Well if we still a hard-core healing class ive got just the person. But should a new person want it, its theirs. I dont know how healy a witch doctor is, but it sounds like they are a balance of support and healing so we may(?) be good? Other than the dispelling and stuff.

Yeah, go ahead!
Well, my first idea was a knockout/unconscious system where dipping below a certain health or running out of normal HP but still having "wounded" HP causes you to go unconscious a la D&D style. In the latter method, while unconscious or asleep, all damage goes directly to wounded HP, and when you run out, you die.
My second idea (since guns are established as existing in the setting) was for an old-school Rifleman class or subclass of gunslinger that deals very heavy long range damage and support in exchange for extremely slow attack speed, no close range defense, and an inability to wear anything more than cloth armor. Basically, a sniper.

Well, my first idea was a knockout/unconscious system where dipping below a certain health or running out of normal HP but still having "wounded" HP causes you to go unconscious a la D&D style. In the latter method, while unconscious or asleep, all damage goes directly to wounded HP, and when you run out, you die.
My second idea (since guns are established as existing in the setting) was for an old-school Rifleman class or subclass of gunslinger that deals very heavy long range damage and support in exchange for extremely slow attack speed, no close range defense, and an inability to wear anything more than cloth armor. Basically, a sniper.

I was also thinking of a branch that uses Cannons, Constant damage with AoE attacks and high knockback, and like the sniper class its attack speed is slow including its movement speed.

I was also thinking of a branch that uses Cannons, Constant damage with AoE attacks and high knockback, and like the sniper class its attack speed is slow including its movement speed.
Oooh, me likey

It can be the tank in Other Class like the Knight in Melee, I call it Howitzer. To attack, it has to deploy its cannon which takes time, moving is still possible except he's slower.
Well, I hope raein likes it when she comes out of hypersleep, I'd love to see that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back