• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Eri's RP request and cravings: all welcome

You have a Craving Key, and Role-play status, but do you have any plots available currently or are you open to discussion? 

Hello, I've been looking for a dragon age partner. I would love to do a templarxmage role play. I prefer to do homosexual pairings (will play either role in mxm). I'm 20 and fairly active as I'm a full time student. My preferred method of contact would be pms. I tend to mimic my partner's reply length. Just pm me if you're interested. I have some ideas for the templarxmage, but I imagine you'd been thinking about it for a while and have more ideas.

omg someone who roleplays the wheel of time!!

i am very interested in this. i have vague ideas of a post-Tarmon Gai'don rp, or honestly anything to do with original characters. sadly i don't know warhammer.  :)  though question -- do you generally roleplay in first person? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back