• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

"Aw... Ok." She said a bit disappointed she couldn't help him but beamed at the head pats. Then leaving him alone she went to get a coloring book and watch some more cartoons

He returned back to his papers, trying his best to not lose track of time. He didn't want to leave Eri alone for too long.

Thankfully for him the girl wasn't the kind to get into trouble. Was she curious, yes. But not to the point to where she would get in trouble. In fact after coloring for a bit the girl was knocked out cold taking a nap of the living room floor

After a little while, he was finished and came to see where the girl was. When he spotted her sleeping on the living room floor, his lips curled into a smile as he let out a soft chuckle. He picked her up and laid her gently on the couch, before leaving to get a blanket for her.

The girl smiled a bit as she was in her dad's arms and was laid on the couch, which was much more comfy than the floor. But she stayed asleep through the entire process

He came back and gently set a blanket over her then sat next to her. His fingers gently stroked her head, as he too, started to drift off to sleep.

This only made the little smile on the girls face grow as she cuddled up to him in her sleep continuing to enjoy her naptime

It may have been no more than a couple of hours before Aziawa woke up. Rubbing his eyes, he checked his phone to see what time it was. She shouldn't sleep too long. Or she'll never go to bed tonight. He thought.

Thankfully for him as he went to wake her up the girl started to stir herself. Giving a cute little grunt as she sat up, smiled at him, and rested her head against him. "Hi daddy..." She said

"Hello, Eri. Did you sleep well?" He asked, smiling and patting her head. "You seem to be kind of tired when I found you sleeping on the floor."

Getting up, he stretched a bit and scratched his head. "I guess I better make some dinner or we'll have nothing to eat."

We have the cake and ice cream Mr. Mic sent us!" She said with sparkles in her eyes. And it was practically driving her crazy that they hadn't eaten any of them in the past day.

After a moment of silence, he sighed then looked at her with a small smile. "You're not going to give up with having sweets for dinner, are you?"

Well you said we could have it last night after dinner but I fell asleep... and then you said we could have it as a snack after the park... but I fell asleep again. I really want some of it!" She said, the sentence starting off sheepishly at first but changed to her pumping her fist and stars appearing in her eyes

Rubbing the back of his head, he finally caved in. "Alright. Just this once. We'll have dessert for dinner."

He gave her a hug back, reminding her it was only this one time. "A growing girl like you shouldn't be eating sweets all the time. You won't grow that way."

"OK daddy I'll eat something other than sweets... tomorrow!" She said letting go of him and smiled letting her younger cutely pop out of the corner of her mouth

He laughed at her adorableness before leading her into the kitchen. Getting out both plates and bowls, he began to set everything up for the two of them.

He scooped her out a large helping then cut her off a slice of cake. "If you can't eat it all, don't force yourself to. We can save some of it for tomorrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back