• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

Sub Genres
  1. Slice of Life

Catro

Yes my mustache is naturally shiny!
Supporter
The girl jumped off the swing and landed on her feet, just to immediately go into a roll. Giggling as rubber mulch got into her hair as she came to a stop

Discord12333

Welcome to the Chaos Dimension
Maiko ran to her side and helped her pick out the rubber from her hair. "That was a pretty far jump!" She laughed. Meanwhile, Aziawa was having a bit of a hard time calming down from the sudden adrenaline rush that Eri gave him.

Catro

Supporter
Yeah I felt like I was flying!" The girl cheered as she picked the rubber mulch out of her hair as well. She didn't notice the panic attack that she almost gave her dad as she flew three the air though

Discord12333

Welcome to the Chaos Dimension
"You're not hurt are you?" Her friend asked, looking over at her. "That seemed pretty high. Even for me."

Catro

Supporter
"Nope... I'm fine." She said though she looked herself over briefly just to make sure. When your body healed itself you couldnt be to careful in checking. But she was fine. Thankfully the rubber mulch did it's job and protected her... Though she may not want to be making a habit of jumping from up high.

Catro

Supporter
Nu uh I've been through a lot scarier than that." Girl assured her friend as she got up to her knee

Users who are viewing this thread