• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

Sub Genres
  1. Slice of Life

Catro

Yes my mustache is naturally shiny!
Supporter
Sounds great!" She said, "And since it was my fault we fell I'll push you first!"

Discord12333

Welcome to the Chaos Dimension
"Okay." She said, climbing onto the seat. It was a bit high, but the girl managed to climb onto it.

Catro

Supporter
Once her cat friend was on th swing Eri started to push her. Not hard enough to hurt the girl but he enough so she was getting height

Catro

Supporter
How... High... Up?" She asked her friend, needing to say it one word at a time in-between pushes

Catro

Supporter
Ok!" Eri chirped and started to push the girl a bit higher

Catro

Supporter
Eri giggled as well glad to make the girl happy as she pushed the girl on the swing

Catro

Supporter
Yeah!" She said excitedly at the offer, cuz what kind wouldn't want a turn being pushed on the swings

Catro

Supporter
Eri have a little clap seeing her friends jump before getting onto the swing her self, "Ok I wanna go high!" She told her friend with a beaming smile on her face

Catro

Supporter
Eri immediately started to giggle with excitement as she was pushed, "Higher higher!" She cheered

Catro

Supporter
Ye-hoooo!" Eri cheered smiling and looked around and saw Aizawa, "Hi dad!" She called out from the swing

Catro

Supporter
Eri let go of the swing and waved back at him as she swung back and forth

Discord12333

Welcome to the Chaos Dimension
He smiled, leaning back a bit. It seemed like she was enjoying herself once again. Though, he was a bit worried about her past and... what may happen in the future. But, for now, at least she was having fun and smiling with a friend.

Catro

Supporter
There was no doubt the girl had a troubling past and that it might come back to haunt her later on in life, soon rather than later even. But right now the girl was enjoying just being a little kid playing at the park with her friends. So there wasn't any reason to worry at the second.

Users who are viewing this thread