• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

"Um... the principle said my grandpa." She said to him, "But I don't know anyone called grandpa. But it was really nice of him to give me this. I wonder if he's a teacher at the school." She pondered as she use it to keep her hair in place

The gears in his mind began to turn. He did remember Nezu saying something about Eri's grandfather to him, but since he's been so wrapped up in everything else, he kind of forgot.

The man who was Eris grandpa was in the hospital. He had been in critical condition when the officers found him in the house of Overhaul. He had been on a medical bed with enough attention to keep him alive but not to help him recover. But in the hospital the man had slowly gotten better and about a week before Eri had moved in with Aizawa the man hand gained enough strength to tell police who he was and instructed them on where to get the hair clip for his grand daughter, who he had found out was now 6 years old. But had no idea what the little girl had been through.

Eri had never met the man before and wasn't even aware of his existence. Well... she didn't even know what a grandpa was apparently.

"Ok my hairs back!" She chirpped happily climbing back on the stool, "I'm ready to cook!"

It took him a second to snap back into the present. Shaking the memory off, he helped her wash her hands and began to teach her how to make the pancakes. "But, only do this when I'm here, okay? I don't want you to get burned or anything." He said, calmly.

Right and getting burnt would hurt a lot." She said to him nodding her head, "And if you get burnt let me know. I've been practicin with my quirk at the school and I can heal any ouchies!" She chirped happily

He smiled and nodded. "I will, don't worry." Stirring in the batter, he handed her the spoon to let her give it a try.

The girl watched him, holding onto his shirt sleeve so she would fall over. But then she was offered the spoon. She smiled and started to stirring.the batter as she considerated on the stirring, her youngest peaking out of the side of her mouth as she did so

Huh huh!" The girl said doubling her stirring effort. Getting a good work out from doing this, bot use to stirring batter. The girl wasn't out of shape by any means. She could play for hours on end. But she wasn't use to doing this.

He gently took her hand and helped her out, holding the bowl with his other hand. "You're doing it. Just be careful."

The girl nodded her head as she focused on mixing the bowl of goop. She was glad he grabbed onto it as that let her mix the bowl with both arms. And after a minute or so the batter was mixed

"There we go. Now time for the fun part." Pulling out a measuring cup, he scooped some of it up and carefully poured it onto the skillet. The sound of sizzling began to fill the air as the batter began to bubble up a bit. "You wanna add the chocolate chips?"

The girl watched as the man poured the batter into a skillet smiling at the sizzling sound.

"Yeah I do!" The girl chirped happily at the question

The girl did as she was told, sprinkling some of the chocolate chips on the pancakes... and even dropped a couple into her mouth, smiling as she chewed on them

Shaking his head, he flipped the pancakes onto the otherside. "They should be done soon. Then we can put on the next batch."

"Yeah!" She said jumping off the stool and rushing over to the table and climbed jbto the chair she had sat in the previous night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back