• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

Stepping back, the man smiled. "Great. How do you like it?" He asked, looking down at her with a smile.

He bent down and hugged her. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like your room and you're happy here. That's all I want for you."

The girls smile only grew with that and as she was hugged. She was super happy to have a place to call home. "I am. I'm really happy!" She said with a smile

With the final poster everything was set up and the room was completely. A princess set on the bed, with stuffed animals, coloring books and crayons ready to be used, along with some normal books, the widow area had the cushions put on it so the girl could relax there and get some fresh air and sun light, and the posters were all put up!

"Yeah that sounds good. Can we have the cake and ice cream for lunch?!" She asked hopefully, her ruby red eyes sparkling

By the time she got there, he was already warming up two plates of spaghetti and laying out some rolls.

Eri stood beside him, patiently waiting, rocking back and forth on her feet as she hummed the theme song to some cartoon

It didn't take him long to set the food down of the table and help her into her chair. "There we go." He said, setting her down.

The girl took a few minutes, again wanting to not get sauce all over herself, but did finish her spaghetti, leaving a empty plate and her roll was also gone, "Ok I'm done!" She said

"Uh huh." She said and looked down at her overalls and unicorn shirt, "And not a spot on me!" She added on before jumping to the floor

Thank you I've been practicing." She said, which the girl had been taught on how to eat with utensils and to be clean after being rescued

Users who are viewing this thread

Back