• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

The girl took the plate and started to dig into the second plate. Though she didn't get through all the second plate, about half of it before she sighed, "I'm full." She said

"Well, if you get hungry later, I've got some ice cream and chocolate cake." He said, remembering Midnight and Mic giving it to him for Eri. A sort of welcome home type present.

Oh those sound yummy." She said and thiughtbfor a second, "Um... I think I'm hungry again. At least for cake and ice cream." The girl said sheepishly

The girl pouted a bit at that but nodded her head figuring it was for the best. That way she would he sick from stuffing herself

Can I help?" She asked going over and attempting to stand on her tippy toes again, but still failing to see over the sink. "I'm good at helping remember?" She reminded him

"Let me get you a stool first." He said. Drying his hands, he walked over to the cabinet and pulled one out. "This may help a bit."

Uh huh." The girl said climbing up on the wooden stool and stood on the top of it, "OH wow. Now I can see what's up here!" She said looking at the dishes, "What can I do?" She asked next, wondering what Aizawa needed help with

"You can rinse the ones I washed then set them on the drying rack." He said, showing her how to do it. "Some of them may be a bit heavy so, I can help you with those."

The girl gave a confidant head nod as rinsed the dished. Able to rinses the plates and silverware. But then when they got to the heavey pots that's when she needed a hand with those

Thank you Mr. Azawa." The girl said using the towel to dry her hands and then jumped off the stool, "What now? Can we watch TV? I found a show I liked in the hospital and they show it every night!"

The man glanced at her, a bit curious on the show. "Sure." He said, taking her hand and leading her to the living room.

The girl giggled and grabbed his hand with both of hers as she was lead into the living room.
"The shows called 'Princess Power'." The girl said to him, "It's about the hero Princess Power and she beats a bunch of different bad guys with her cool super powers going 'BAM' and 'KAZAP'!" She said, throwing a couple fake punches and making explosion sounds with her mouth.

He sat down on the couch, listening to her. "Sounds like a very interesting show. I'd like to see it."

It's really cool!" She said and took the re.ote, having no hesitation to take control of his TV, and then turned on the TV and started to flip through the channels until she found the show. And... I was very pink, sparkling, and girly. But the girl had her eyes glued to the show

He just sat back, trying to watch the show but, found it rather uninteresting. Still, it seemed to really make Eri happy, so he stayed and kept his opinions to himself. As long as she was happy, there was no reason to worry

Eri rested her head against him as the show went on, smiling as Princess Power went through very predictable situations and beat a number of robbers, villains, and the super billion Dr. Goop. But by the time the show was over the girl was busy snoozing away against the man, holding onto his shirt as she scored softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back