• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Eris New Family

He smiled. "You got it." It wasn't long before they got home. Pulling into the driveway, Aziawa parked the car and helped her out.

The girl got out and waited at the back of the car to help being the groceries in. She figure did she was such a help putting them in the car then she'd be a great help bringing them in

He handed her the lighter stuff before grabbing the other ones and heading towards the door. "We'll work on this a bit before dinner. Sound like a plan to you?"

"Yeah!" She said carrying two bags, that Aizawa would have had no problem carrying but the little girl was trying with all her might to follow Aizawa and carry the bags into the house

He gave a small chuckle, admiring how determined she was. Following the pathway up the stairs, the man kept a close eye on her, just in case. "So, did you have anything specific you want for dinner?"

"Um... candy apples?" The girl asked. She really hadn't experienced much in the way of food. With Overhaul she usually got plain rice to eat, when she was at the hospital it was usually some sort of soup, and at the school she ate whatever she was given. She hadn't been given much choice in what to eat. So being given the option... She wanted her favorite food

"How about for dessert, instead? I could make us some spaghetti if you like." Aziawa honestly forgot that Eri never got what he called an actual meal.

"OH yeah that sounds good!" She said. She had only had the school cafeteria spaghetti but it was good. Though she would probably love home cooked spaghetti even more.

Ok!" She said excitedly and went straight to her room once the door was open and carefully sat them in the floor of her room

Eri looked in the bag as well. She wasn't entirely sure what all they had gotten, as during the shopping trip she was to busy being starstruck by the store. They had a number of different things in the bag. "How about this?" She asked reaching in a pulling out a unicorn nightlight

"Yeah!" The girl said smiling and went to her bed ant to the outlet. She had seen things plugged into outlets before so she knew what she was doing when she put the plug in and the light immediately started to glow. "OH pretty...." The girl said staring at the light

The man smiled, watching her. "You want to help me finish putting the rest of it up? Or would you like me to do it myself?"

Oh I can help! See how I put that in the plug! I'm good at helping!" She said skipping back over to the bags wondering what else they could put up at the moment.

It wasn't long before almost half of the room was decorated. The time seemed to fly by quickly without either one of them noticing.

The two had pit a new much girlie bedset on the bed. This one pink with a rainbow on it with fluffy white edges on it. Matching sheets and pillow cases. Then there were a few stuffed anim a ls on her bed as well. Her unicorn friend, a stuffed bear, and a dog. The dresser was filled with some new clothes as was the closet. Then there was a new 1000 page coloring book and crayons on her little table. Then there was some posters hung up of female super heros. Even one of Princess Power, a fake super hero from a TV show with a similar name. Some curtains to cover the window, and a child lock so no more unexpected guest would drop in.

There was still a bit to put up but most of it would take some time. Paint to make a rainbow on the wall. Some wooden letters that spelled the girls name, but they would also need to be painted before they were hung up. Then there were some cushions to go along the little sitting area in the windowsill. But those would take some time to put in. And the girl was doneas evident as she was letting Aizawa put the stuff on the window.

"I'm hungry..." She said hugging her unicorn friend once more.

Stepping down from the stool, the man turned to her. "I suppose we have done enough for now. And it is high time we both got dinner." He rubbed her head as he passed her and went downstairs. It wasn't long before there was pots on the stove and the sweet scent of spices filled the air. "Eri, do you want meatballs with it or just plain pasta and spaghetti sauce?" He asked, checking the recipe again.

It's been a while since he cooked. More often than not, it was mainly just some coffee while he was grading papers late into the night or getting home after patrol.

Hm..." The girl hummed thinking as she sat at the table coloring in her book as she waited. She normally just had the noodles and sauce when she ate the spaghetti at the school. But they didn't offer meatballs with their meals but the girl was smart enough to know what a meatball was. But she didn't really feel like trying anything new at the moment, as she did just have a busy day.
"Just with the sauce please." She said smiling over at the man as she swung her legs freely as went back to coloring her picture as the man cooked their food. Eri wouldn't have cared if the man was a five star cook or if the man would have opened a can of spaghetti-os and warmed them up in the micro wave and served her.

He gave a nod, turning back to his cooking. "I'll let you know when it's getting closer to it being done. When it is, can you put away your coloring books for me?"

Yes Mr. Aizawa." The girl said continuing to smile. Though Aizawa might not have realized it but this was exactly what the girl needed. A normal night where she was just like a normal little girl. Coloring peacefully while she waited for her dinner to be served.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back