• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Equal Ground (Interest Check)

Sqwiggle

Toast Thief
"Furs" was a term given to these bizarre creatures that now try to coincide with man. They were an anthropomorphic civilization that lived way out in a place man had yet to explore. Creatures that walked like humans, were intelligent, built a place to live in peace from humanity. It only lasted them a good few hundred years undetected until the year 2007 when they were discovered and rounded up. Now, with the year being 2017, Furs still had a tough time trying to peacefully live with humans. They were considered outcasts, discriminated against. They often were not given the same rights as man, depending on where they were from. Equality is what many wish for, while some seek out removing the competition with opinions that may not even matter.

What did matter; however, was the fact that there were some furs who wanted equality and wanted peace. Those that wanted to live and co-exist with humans. But like any issue that man did not agree with, they would disregard them. This is a story about furs and man, how the issues of the world wrapped around the belief that they can coincide together. That hardships they face, the obstacles that stand in their way; but most importantly, the effort to change.

---

So, this RP story idea is a bit of something new I decided to try out. With the idea of discrimination in the world and the idea of living in it while going through the motions of having friends, enemies, love, heartbreak, emotion and change. Something that the characters have to build up and fight for. I think this could be pretty dramatic if it wants to be.

That said, if you want to join, great! Just remember to follow these rules and you will be peachy, mkay? ^^

Rules:
- No God-modding (Nobody likes their characters being controlled by someone else.)
(I also refer to this as a "Zombie Parasite" Which isn't cool.)
- Since this RP story is going to be dramatic at times with lots of character emotion, I simply ask that Quality over Quantity is in order. Though I don't mind if you write a lot. I love reading long, detailed posts. That said, actually put effort and work into your post. (I've had a run in with people who would do 1 liners or even a few sentences and it nearly made me want to pull my hair out. >.<")
- Follow the Site Rules I guess. I don't know why you wouldn't, but.. please do?

With that said, if you are interested, the Character Thread is right here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/equal-ground-character-sheets.350090/

*tries to remember what I had said*

YES
YESYESYESYESYES
Definitely joining, I love this so much!
All of the YES!
XD

Also I see you went with the kitty cat, so I might do the opposite of what I normally do and go with a puppo. Just for the fun~

*tries to remember what I had said*

YES
YESYESYESYESYES
Definitely joining, I love this so much!
All of the YES!
XD

Also I see you went with the kitty cat, so I might do the opposite of what I normally do and go with a puppo. Just for the fun~
What ever you desire. :3 Fun Fact, my character here is based off myself. The only difference is they are a cat, where I am a human. >.> And the name of course, that is different too. Such a world we live in.

What ever you desire. :3 Fun Fact, my character here is based off myself. The only difference is they are a cat, where I am a human. >.> And the name of course, that is different too. Such a world we live in.
You mean you're not a cat from other dimension using a PC to comunicate to this dimension, like me?
Dang I thought I had found another one!

((I feel your pain))

But really, I always go for cat first, it's time I at least started with something else XD (also I just found this adorable image on pinterest...)

You mean you're not a cat from other dimension using a PC to comunicate to this dimension, like me?
Dang I thought I had found another one!

((I feel your pain))

But really, I always go for cat first, it's time I at least started with something else XD (also I just found this adorable image on pinterest...)
Well, I guess I am a cat from another dimension using a PC to communicate to this dimension.. I mean.. why not? xD

Well, I guess I am a cat from another dimension using a PC to communicate to this dimension.. I mean.. why not? xD
THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

PS: I'm gonna stop spamming the interest check now... XD

By the way , could I make a Chimera type of anthro (being mixed with different animals?)

To this day that is my favorite gif of Markiplier. I can use it for so many things!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Oh wait..my Chimera character is name Kai to XD. Is that alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back