• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Epithet Erased rp anyone?

Kabochamp

Quackers
Hi there, I'm Kabo and this is my first interest check post!

I've recently been getting a craving for an Epithet Erased based RP! Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many people even know about the show. So, if anyone recognises the show or is struck with curiosity please let me know.

I'd be looking to do an original plot with original characters who are either both members of the Banzai Blasters, a Banzai Blaster and a civilian or a Banzai Blaster and a cop. I'm hoping it would mirror the show with over the top, wacky characters, weird and wonderful powers (like Soup) and silly and hilarious plot turns!

Taking into account how unsure I am of people knowing the show, I'll also add that I'm open to other ideas too so if the tone of the rp suggested above is what you enjoy, send me a message anyway!

I like to consider myself pretty good with words but I mostly want to be able to create a good story with people so I won't put any restrictions here, just let you know that I like to write a little detail into my posts and prefer 1 - 2 paragraphs. This is still flexible (up or down) so don't hesitate to get in touch even if this isn't how you usually post.

Now you may notice that there are no suggested pairings, so here's the thing, I'm pretty much happy to play any. I just like to see how the different characters can come together, either as lovers or as friends. Being a 26 year old woman though, I'm not comfortable doing a romantic rp with anyone under 18. Platonic is still fine though.

Let's be Great at Crime together ;)

Psst - follow this link if you're interested in the show! :D

It's no wonder I can't find anyone with the same insterests as me. I have to force myself to get into the same interest to actually get into roleplay. That works all the time but the age is a huge problem since I was born to be under 18 and now these days I only want to grow up already but I'm facing a lot of problems because of it. I would like to roleplay with you but given what I just told you it wouldn't work out.

It's no wonder I can't find anyone with the same insterests as me. I have to force myself to get into the same interest to actually get into roleplay. That works all the time but the age is a huge problem since I was born to be under 18 and now these days I only want to grow up already but I'm facing a lot of problems because of it. I would like to roleplay with you but given what I just told you it wouldn't work out.
Hi LittleSabreGirl. I'll DM you now and see if we can find something that works! :)

Hey! It would be fun to have an Epithet Erased RP around here, I am surprised to not see many around here when I first came across it. I think it would be nice if you are willing to try a group rp. Well, that is if you want to try it!
Good luck with your rp!

Hey! It would be fun to have an Epithet Erased RP around here, I am surprised to not see many around here when I first came across it. I think it would be nice if you are willing to try a group rp. Well, that is if you want to try it!
Good luck with your rp!
I did think a group rp might be more suitable but I've not started up one of my own yet so I hesitated! If I put one up, would you be interested?

I might consider joining if I can find the time to! But I am sure lots of people will be interested anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back