• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Epic Fandom Search RP

ComKiraXKida

The Last Knight
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am looking for a female Characters for Rp and there will be a list of plot. And if your interested message me right way! (Note Discord open as well. I am on my phone most of the time. =) Notes Any OF The BOLD Ideas are Top Ideas That I am Looking For! And The other Italic Ideas Are the most Cravings Ideas And Most Wanted! All OC Characters are welcome as well and Be open for discussion.

Other Important Notes!

All The Ideas will be about A Paragraph to Two Paragraph long with details and Please Note that A little longer Is Ok. I am Not looking for Over too much long post!

Thanks for reading and DO ENJOY The Ideas!

Some Special Ideas for Esmeralda! And Hope you all want in!

Plot one

After being chased after and hunted by the guards. Esmeralda found herself in the house of a recently returned Captain from the military who was on campaign for the last eight long years. He took a liking to her. And he didn't realize that he would be put in charge of searching for her. But as he would end up in a romance with her. As he kept her one step ahead before they both got caught and he had to save her and get her out. And maybe bring back part of the military that he was with to save the city. But in turn that started a rebellion. But to keep her safe. Now he will promise to protect her and they may become the rulers!

Can they make the epic change and save the world they love and each other?

Plot Two

After the new Commander of the guard was assigned to the city to help keep the peace. And this time the New Judge would still have it out for the Gypsies. As more so after the Festival of Fools. And the girl's name Esmeralda. After the big riot and her getting away. Because the new commander of the guard helped her. He was enlightened by her, after that they started a relationship knowing that if they get caught both of them could be in big trouble, but later Esmeralda would get Captured and be put into the place of pain. And after he makes a rescue attempt he would have to save her. But he end up getting captured too. And they have to plan they escape and start a massive rebellion and maybe take the city back. But the New Judge would still be hunting them. And this time if they get caught he would have them executed in the most harsh way and public.
Now one can hope that they can make a change and will over the City?

Princess Kida Ideas! from the Show Atlantis! Hope you enjoy the Ideas!

Plot One

After nearly 12000 years Atlantis was discovered after a new Warship had trouble and sank, and the crew made it a special pocket that leads them to the city of Atlantis. The Commander Officer, Rua Le Crusade. The Masked man most people call him he hides his identity. And Lieutenant Commander Kira Yamato, have come at odds at uncovering the lost city. And a civil war, Kira and his friends those who follow his lead are on the side of The young Princess Kidagakash or Kida, and the Commander is looking to take the Capital City of Atlantis and its technology back to the world and used it power to seal the world. Kira and Kida have to work together to unlock the seal and secrets of the city to save the Princess world. The Princess life put into danger when capture by Rua Le Crusade and trying to get her to tell him the secrets and power of Atlantis. And Kira must save the Kida without revealing his true family name and his abilities, and his feeling for your princess of Atlantis.

Can they change the fate that may be coming or will Evil have the say?

Plot two

After nearly over 12,000 years missing the world of Atlantis would arrive to the world again. And then before a peaceful alliance or any talks could be put out. The Organization know as Military Alliance ZAFT. Attack and would try and get the advantage and get the technology and weapon. But the Independent Organization Compass group would try and fix things. But the Princess would have been taken captive by the ZAFT Alliance. And they would try and get information out her. As they where planned a full force invasion. The young princess would come in contact with The Lion of Orb, or The Last Knight name Kira. And he would end up saving The Princess Kida and get her back to her people. And before the invasion. He help her set up way to push back and save her world. During this time Kira and Kida would fall in love.

Well the idea is that Atlantis had resurfaced. And then all the main powers has send force to try and clam the power for themselves. during on of the battles Princess Kida will get capture and she will meet my character who was sent to recuse her. but they both capture and they have to escape and get her back to her city.

Attachments

• kida 2.jpg
    kida 2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Kida1.jpg
    Kida1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
  • Esmeralda2.jpg
    Esmeralda2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
  • Esmeralda1.jpg
    Esmeralda1.jpg