• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Eotion's Protection Force (LGBTQIA FRIENDLY)

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! It is Aires, back with a new world for yall to devour with me. This one I've been working on for a bit while MIA (curse college, finals, and stupid teachers) [also with this, any partners I had before if you wanna continue do message please]. I should be back for a bit as I'm taking the summer off and don't have much more than work for now. Anyways I'll stop rambling about myself and jump into my actual stuff.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
1684456852655.png
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Sometime in the future, people started developing unnatural abilities. No one said anything at first, only a few cases popping up before they went away. Some sort of freak episode where people randomly developed powers. Nothing more to it... right? Thats what everyone believed was true until cases started popping up around again. Seemingly random waves of people developing powers before things quieted down again. Then the cases started being irregular, popping up and not stopping this time around. Scientist worked to figure out what caused it and found nothing. No irregular genes, no mutations. Nothing to explain it. During this time people started abusing the powers, and those without were left nearly defenseless against others with the powers. This led to a large amount of distrust.

Governments started combating this by laying law after law down to punish anyone who used their abilities, cracking out all the loopholes as they popped up until 'supers' could no longer function normally in society. The distrust of one another causing fighting and that led to more problems.
Until several people had the idea to start their own haven away from it all. It started as a small town and kept building, buying land, and thriving as more and more 'supers' joined their ranks. They built a government and while things weren't perfect they managed to become their own land for people. Eotion was born from the need of people and became a place of refuge amongst the chaos. The other countries didn't seem to mind as well, as it got the 'supers' later renamed Eotis's out of their lands and put them in one spot. 'To keep controlled.' While things were different there, the people worked it out. Built their own communities, started schools. Made their baby country a home for anyone who needed it. They realized shortly in they needed to make a dedicated force to keeping things calm and keeping the peace, something like police but not in all the same sense. People trained to protect the streets and the people within them.
Thats where the EPF (Eotion Protection Force) comes in. The first round they'd picked out specific people, people who had a military background and could provide insight in to how to run the force. After they had the first team on the ground they started recruiting more people in and training them in how to defend and deescalate situations. Taught to keep the peace until they cant and then they can unleash those powers. Taught to control themselves and prove how Eotis are not threats until pushed to the breaking point.
Now they're recruiting again. Will Y/C(s) answer the call? What happens when they're placed on an elite squad laced with red tape and off the books?

Honestly thought it would be sweet to have a team together doing missions and becoming like one giant fam. Could toss romance in if you wanna but honestly found family is amazing so I'm fine without it y'know.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

My Chars/Fellow Black Eclipse Members

𝗖𝗣𝗧. 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗶 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀
(MxM/NB with small chance of mxf [has to click right])
Nicolai Zion Hanes.
Age; 29. Gender; Male. Religion; None.
Power; Beast Control. He has a beast that follows him around that he can control at will. Giving orders mentally or fully taking control and leaving his own body to control the beast. The beast can also become a sort of suit of armor, melding with Nicolai and protecting him while still being a vicious creature.

Nicolai is a more distant person, keeping quiet and watching the things around him. He is selectively mute and rarely talks unless he has to. He is very protective of his team though and jumps through hurdles to make sure they all make it back breathing at the very least. He's never really seen doing anything outside of work. Special note to make sure he and Hellion (beast) dont stay merged for longer than 3-4 hours as it causes physical drawbacks.

χE𝐧Ňiғᵉᖇ 𝐑𝓎𝐊ⓔŕ 𝔸𝐧Đ 𝓩εε 𝐫чЌ𝔼𝓡
(MxM/NB for Xen/NBxAny for Zee)

Xennifer Areen Ryker
Age; 24. Gender; Male. Religion; None
Power; Fear-Fed Shifter. He can turn into a raging beast at will and is fed by fear. The more tense and fearful things are around him the bigger and deadlier he can be.

Zee Lyan Ryker
Age; 24. Gender; None. Religion; None.
Power; Shadow Shifter. They meld into the shadows around them and can pull themself from the darkness. They take a form similar to Xen's for giggles though a completely blacked out version.

The twins are nearly inseperable. Ask the brass, they tried and Zee and Xen went down kicking and screaming. They're both more on the wildcard end, Xen more than Zee, but Zee's more cunning than Xen. Together they are hard to avoid or fight, using the wildcard to their advantage as they will randomly charge and attack before retreating again and watching. They're both always down for a joke or laugh. Loyal to a default in the field and most commonly the distraction.

𝒜𝓀𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝓃𝒶
(MxAny)

Ake Ston Reena
Age; 28. Gender; Male. Religion; Norse Pagan
Power; Able to make his drawings come to life. The strength of the material drawn on changes the strength of the drawing (aka paper is weak, but if he draws on a brick thats harder to break). Creations can range from creatures to inanimate objects. The better he draws it the better it functions (a quick sketch will have less control than a detailed one of the same thing).

He is a bit aloof. Kinda in his own world most of the time. Will do a whiplash though and suddenly be in the moment before just gone again. He's reliable on missions for creating things fast to overwhelm when things go loud. Also good at making ways for them to get away when needed. Not too fond on doing weapons but will if needed.

𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔦𝔫
(FxAny)

Dennis Fareer Meversin
Age; 22. Gender; Female. Religion; Unsure.

Power; Chemical Breath(1/2). She is able to breath different chemical compounds out. She has to understand the atomic make-up before she can but she can spew nearly any chemical out in a gas form. Scaled Skin (2/2); Her skin is covered in a thick layer of scales that can protect her from most things easily.

She is a bit of a whiplash case herself. She will be fine one moment before dropping to an extreme the next second. She's insanely passionate about the things she does and refuses to back down easily. Pretty independent and hates feeling useless. Commonly found sitting in places she shouldn't be while helping Nicolai plan, understanding the wordless man easily without speech.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Preferences (Saved these for last hehe-)
- LGBTQIA friendly. We may do a m/f pairing but that doesn't mean that one of the others wont get a queer one, plus two chars are off the bat gender non-conforming.
-More than one paragraph. I need something to work with. I can easily pump out 500+ words at a steady pace and while I dont ask that of you, I do need something.
-Please tell me triggers. I have none but this can get dark with the general themes and need to know what to avoid. (Plus my chars backstories can be a little heavy)
-Send me a little "snek" to know you read this. I will be requiring this this time round.
- 18+ please. I'm 18 and dont mind how much higher up my partners are but would prefer no minors please <3
-You dont have to be online all the time (I am on often for ooc) but do try to be on at least once a week.
-I am ghost friendly despite that. Life happens.
-No god-moding. Yes I know this is unrestricted powers, but if you make your char unkillable I will just drop you off bat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back