• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Entry 32

BasicMethod

Blood begins to soak through the bandage that I hastily wrap around the gash on my left arm. Fuck. I wince in pain as I tie the ends of the remaining cloth together and take a few shaky breaths before glancing around. Hopefully there aren't anymore Looters in the area.
I stare at the lifeless body lying at my feet and wrap my fingers around the hilt my knife, yanking it out of the eye socket of my recent victim. I'll need to find another place to sleep for tonight. I wasn't expecting Looters to stumble upon my campsite this early in the night and I just fucking paid for it. Thankfully, I didn't have to use my side arm and handled the situation with just my hunting knife. Though I still managed to get hurt during the process. I love being greeted by danger every time I wake up. I laugh to myself before turning to walk away from my previous campsite.
I arrive at a dilapidated parking garage and crouch down behind some surrounding trees. I'll have to be especially careful securing this place so I don't have a repeat of earlier. I vault over the concrete wall and duck next to an abandoned vehicle before I unholster my pistol. There is only one stairwell and the ramp that leads to the top of the garage which will make setting traps much easier.
After making my sweep through the nearly empty parking garage I reach the top and nestle into the corner adjacent to the stairwell. It takes just a couple minutes for me to make a sleeping spot that is adequate enough for the early morning hours. Now to get some rest.

(Sorry for the late replies! I've been busy with work and school, but basically this is a reality in which humans have devolved to live in a sort of survival mode after the collapse of technology. I'm thinking maybe a solar flare or an EMP destroys everything and civilization is forced to reset? Idk honestly, it's just something I started so people could join in c:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back