Enter Ishiya: Tales of Black Skull

Hakan got to where Lord Vilemyr was and stopped aside Erika. ¨Hello Lord Vilemyr, Erika and Erik. Sorry if I interrupted your family moment but I heard some noises as I was sleeping of people fighting but I wasn’t completely sure so I came to ask if any of you knew what happened. ¨ Hakan forgot he had his tomahawk in his hand and so he rapidly saved it in the right side of his belt ¨Sorry about that, just had some minor problems on my way here but it’s nothing big¨ he said in a foolish voice and low voice.

"I heard some noises as I was sleeping of people fighting but I wasn’t completely sure so I came to ask if any of you knew what happened." The people fighting part got Vilemyr's attention quickly as a grin slipped on his face. "Well... Then you have heard correctly. Believe it or not, I am not just running a prison.... but a coliseum as well, Hakan. I was hoping for my guests today, but you, Blake and Ash along with many of the inmates will be fighting for your freedom." He said plainly.

Hakan looked shocked for a moment after Lord Vilemyr said that but then he got everything together and got a hold on what was happening. ¨That explains a lot of things, that’s why we can go freely around here and have a lot of food while being treated like in a hotel. This place runs by the money you obtain when people bet in the fights…¨ Hakan didn’t like this idea at all, he tough everybody should be treated with respect but this was just something he would have never tough.

"It may sound completely wrong at first, but when I got to thinking.... Why be imprisoned somewhere with no option to regain your freedom. I could have made better options, but this was more fun for someone like me whose semi-barbaric nature opened up a window of opportunity." Vilemyr explained.

Eric laughed as he looked over at the prisoner, poking his tongue out. "You should just die! I mean all the prisoners do anyway~" He cooed, giggling as he smirked. Eric enjoyed teasing the Prisoners as it often enraged them. He folded his arms over his torso, grinning away before he

received a glare from Erika. "Got it! Got it! I'll be good." He mumbled before sighed, shaking his head. "None of you are any fun."

Erika rolled her eyes before looking at Vilemyr. "When will the new prisoners be entered into the battles?" She asked, her hands resting upon her hips as she huffed. Her brother was definitely annoying. She looked over at the one she dubbed 'rude prisoner' with a frown before she tilted her head. "..." She didn't speak for a few minutes, her eyes on him before she huffed. "Have fun fighting for your freedom." There weren't many other ways out after all.

"I haven't decided yet, Erika. Also, it'd ruin their chances if I tell them while they're ill-prepared. So I'm going to do this! You, Blake, and Ash will compete in some preliminary fights tomorrow. It'll give me an opportunity to see what you're all capable of. And how about this, Hakan..... I want you to be our opening act." Vilemyr said, jumping for joy for a moment. He enjoy watching prisoners fight, but at the same time, he hated watching them die. It made him furious when he lost good people. He saw potential in these three, and thought they'd be the first to gain their freedom.

Hakan got a little turned on because of what Erik said and then Erika wished him to have fun in the figths, as Erika said that he blushed and as he thought about that it was something impossible for him ¨Thank you Ms.Erika but I’m sure I wouldn’t like to have fun fighting¨.

But what got most of his attention was when Lord Vilemyr told him to be the opening act. ¨What you tell me is that I will be the first fighting a prisoner?¨ He didn’t like the idea at all but it was the only way to get out of this prison and most of these people where killers, it’s unlikely for them to have a normal life outside but he thought everybody had a second chance. All of his thoughts where mix at the moment and he just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Oh no! Not a prisoner, per se... But a monster of my choosing... If you kill it or manage to stay alive in the time allotted, you win the match and you're one step closer to sweet taste of freedom." Vilemyr explained.

Hakan had been a hunter before coming to prison but the problem here is that these weren’t normal animals, well they where monsters and Hakan didn’t care about killing monsters but it was going to be tough ¨Okay then, what type of monster am I fighting against? ¨ Hakan was not sure if this was a trap and it was an impossible match to beat or there is actually a way to get out of this prison, he had to take the shot.

"It'll be a surprise... Just be ready when the time comes, all right?" Vilemyr answered snickering lightly.

Hakan was not convince about the idea Lord Vilemyr had but he just had to play along to get out ¨...Ill be ready Lord Vilemyr¨

"Don't worry... It will be fun!" Lord Vilemyr... Besides.... I'll let you go through my armory if you wish to, of course."

(Would all of you be interested in a time skip 'cause I think I need to get this show on the road soon!)

As the day went by, all of the inmates made themselves slightly familiar with their new home. Despite having revealed the reason how Lord Vilemyr is able to keep such a well kept prison, Vilemyr ponders in sheer amazement... Will these prisoners... Blake, Ash and Hakan end up doing one another in? Or will they extend their hands in friendship to one another in friendship, and band together to escape this prison?

The next morning... Vilemyr heads to the mess hall, awaiting to see his new guests. "It's funny how Hakan managed to figure it out and in so little time, too. That does make it all more interesting." Vilemyr thought to himself.

Dues has been training his Hounds in pack hunting and also in how to coordinate with his own movements. His day was coming and he would be able to compete again. His Hounds of Hell where ready and he had been training with them and his own weapons.

He was in his Pit working on sharpening his Talons so that they where once more weapons to be used with sword and whip. His whips had all been re-tipped in recuperation and he had sharpened the fangs on the Hell Hounds.

Upon waking up, Blake went to the Tamer's Hall, noticing Dues getting prepared.... for perhaps a war, maybe? Who knows? Blake decided to walk over to him and introduce himself. "I take it you plan on using those today?" He asked curious written all over his face.

" It is unwise to stand so close to the Pit. The Hounds will not hesitate to light you aflame. I prepare for the games. Such a claw is a weapon as much as armor against my hounds fire." He continued to sharpen his talons as he spoke. He heard the Hound growl as the sensed someone else in the Pits area. Freki and Geri where tall enough to be able to see the man and growled as the walked towards the edge of the hole.

"Then I won't get close too and admire your hounds at a distance and I shall admire you at a distance as well." Blake said as he gave the hounds an interesting smell. "Lord Vilemyr clearly makes some major money from having a coliseum in his prison. I was surprised when my last Warden told me I got lucky for being invited to be here. But if these beasts are extremely powerful as I see them to be.... It's practically obvious that I'll have to make my way out of here with their help. Besides, it'd be cruel for me to make a plan to escape and not include them." Blake thought as he looked at Deus for a moment. "Excuse me... But how good are you at fusing weapons?" He asked, looking at Deus with a smile.

" Escape? Why would any of us escape? If you fled would you not end up back in the prisons you came from? Also my Hounds are here because of loyalty to me. They can leave back to their own dimension if they wish. I act to them as a pack leader and a anchor in this world. Weapons... what do you mean fusing weapons?" Dues replied to each statement in a row, his slow and steady voice hollow sounding with his helmet on. The gems that covered the eye holes and focused his vision glittered as he gazed at Blake. The rasping sound of his claws was resoundingly loud in the room.

" It is part of my job to be able to read a man or beasts thoughts or next actions by their body movements. I live by guessing what people or animals are thinking before they do. Bad tamers who cannot do as much are the ones who are dead or have mundane creatures who do not put up such a fight." He spoke slowly and surely. The gems preformed part of the magic and suddenly turned red. A pair of red dots appeared focused just below Blakes eyes.

"I'm glad I haven't done to rile you up, I would fear having to fight you in any scenario..." Blake said, quite impressed and his calm coming back to him. This Deus fellow was already seemed good with the monsters, but he was powerful as well. "If you can read the minds of others, you will prove to be a strong adversary. But about fusing weapons, there is a method of putting two weapons together, making them one and joining their powers."

" My own weapon arm and helm are a example of such. I can only do this to weapons of Brimstone and Unholy Alloys. My powers and knowledge are more of Hell then of Earth and Heaven." With such a statment he held up his talon. " Take this for example. While i wear it fire will not harm me. Even magic fire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back