Enter Ishiya: Tales of Black Skull

"I love it, too! Why don't we take rooms on the left and be next door neighbors?" Blake offered slightly excited.

Hakan walked behind Erik and Erika without saying a word he just looked around and as everybody could see it was a really big place. Erika told him about the rooms and the dolls that where outside of the rooms or something like that. Hakan notice that Ash and Lord Vilemyr where getting really close to each other, it was something you wouldn’t expect in the first day in prison but as we know this isn’t a normal prison, you never know what’s going too happened.

¨Well then, Erika and Erik. Thank you for taking me to my room, now if you will excuse me I’ll be heading to my room¨ Hakan then walked forwards the first room he saw that was almost in the middle of the corridor.

Ash grinned and nodded. "Sounds great! I call...." she paused to search for a room to her liking, then picked one of the closer four to the Rec room. "....This one!" she finished, leaning forward to poke her head in quickly then turning back to him.

(Okay guys end of the world in rl!!! So, ya'll gonna have to work with me, our internet is out and being wonkers. At this moment i'm at the library using their computer. They're open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so until my internet starts working again that's the only time i'll be able to post. I'm so so sorry, but things are just very stressful right now!)

( I am in full Marching Band season and have almost no time to post. I also figured since i was just ze tamer i should be able to stick this out till the fights.)

Renee said:
(Internet's working again lolz)
(Wonderful.)

Firelava said:
( I am in full Marching Band season and have almost no time to post. I also figured since I was just a tamer I should be able to stick this out till the fights.)
(Naturally, you can if you think you're not gonna have a lot of time. However, if you feel you have some time, feel more than welcome to talk to any of the prisoners, show them your pets, talk to them about the past, there's a lot that can be done. Anyway, thank you for bringing that to my attention. But I think I have delayed this RP for long enough.)

"This will be fun indeed. Then I'm taking the one on the right from you." Blake took the room in the right from her room, smiling a big smile. "Well I assume we have much time to kill! So what do you wanna do?"

Ash looked thoughtful for a moment, then turned to stare at the Rec room. ”We should go check out what all they have.” She offered, rubbing her hands together in glee. Usual prisons just had weights and maybe a ping pong station, but she wondered what they would have here considering this wasn't your usual prison.

"Why don't we? I heard someone say there was a Hot Springs here, but let us have a look around." Blake laughed as he offered to lock arms with Ash.

Ash took his arm as they headed that way. Every time they passed a doll guard she made a funny face at them. ”Hot springs? How interesting.” She giggled, looking around the room as they entered it. Her jaw nearly dropped at how huge it was, and at all the choices there were to do.

Ash glanced around and saw a wide variety of wooden weapons on the back wall. "Want to sparr?" she asked with a grin, and skipped over to them her eyes roaming over each weapon happily. What to choose, what to choose.

Sylvie grinned and found a wooden Katana, which made her happy. She grabbed it and tested it's weight briefly, before turning and getting in a balanced position, both feet spread easily and knees slightly bent. "Don't hurt me too much." she sang innocently, then winked.

"I'll try not to, as long as you do the same." Blake said before he slowly walked towards her. He laughed at the thought of going easy on her, but he was a bit rusty but was on guard in case she was joking. He gripped his blade, bending his right leg as he lunged at her.

Ash blocked the attack and spun sideways, lightly striking the back of his knee before prancing out of reach. "I haven't fought in awhile so forgive me if I'm a bit horrid at it." she said smiling, still innocent as ever.

Blake was impressed as Ash blocked his attack, but was more impressed that she took the chance to do a sidestep and catch him off guard by striking the back of his knee, almost making him fall. "So you say you're rusty.... And you managed to catch me off my guard. I dunno... I think you might be better than you say." Blake rushed at her once more, spinning downwards to strike her legs with a combo to follow suit if he managed to pull it off.

Ash grinned, her innocence veil disappearing at once. She had let her guard slip, and almost immediately he striked downwards towards her legs. She made a sloppy last minute block, and cursed to herself inside her head as his sword smashed her hand as it still moved downward to skim along her own sword.

Ash grinned and nodded. "I'll be fine, just a scratch." she sang, then feignted a strike downwards that last minute went sideways towards his chest. "Just lost my focus." she grunted as she swung.

Blake was happy that she was all right, but managed to avoid her downward strike, but her sidestep attack to his chest got him good. "I'm glad that wasn't a real katana. Still, I'm having a lot of fun right now." Blake laughed for a moment, impressed by her moves again.

Erica's doll was watching the two spar, its head tilted to the side slightly as it remained as still as ever. It could become quite creepy. Erica herself was glaring at her brother, fingers curling into fists as she stepped closer to him, eyes narrowed. "You seriously enjoy the idea of dying dont you moron?" After the last few minutes, the boy had resorted to pulling at the girls strings. Her fist cocked back, prepared to shoot forwards and beat the living day lights out of him as she snarled. However, eventually she let her arm drop back to her side. "Lets go meet back with Lord Vilemyr." She stated before turning on her heels, walking away.

Eric grinned, holding his hands up as a sign of defense "Hey! It was a joke you know little sis!" He pleaded. Erica had always used her strengh and it was something that would hurt for days if she used. Her fist cocked back and he flinched, prepared to run the hell away from her before he watched her calm. 'Aww...my little sister is so mature!' He inwardly cooed before nodding, following Erica. The two eventually stood back before Vilemyr, grinning their usual Cheshire grins once more.

Vilemyr was back in his own room, deep in meditation but the sounds of his door led him to take a peek, revealing Eric and Erica right in front of him with his Cheshire smiles while he loved very much. "Hello my two little loves. How are our new guests getting along?"

After a while, Hakan woke up from a nap and after he got up and stretched as he yawn then he graved all his weapons and walked out of the room, as he got out he noticed all the dolls that Erika had, he knew they were there but he just didn’t see them at the time he got inside his room. Hakan walked around for a while looking at the place and every prisoner would keep looking at him, well with the costume he had it was impossible to not be seen, almost everybody was tough and big and had tattoos and scary faces.

As he walked three guys got in the middle so Hakan looked up at them and they said something that Hakan didn’t like, they call him princess just because of the look of his costume, Hakan didn’t bother because he didn’t care about his opinion he was just a simple person but the problem began when one of them tried to kick Hakan. He wasn’t prepare to be hit so he just got thrown away, everybody started laughing but Hakan still was calmed or that was until he saw the three guys taking out knifes from his pockets so that’s when things got nasty so Hakan draw out his tomahawk and fighter the three man. (Didn’t put the fight because there not real people and I’m not going to be that strong in characters fight. so Yea) After the fight Hakan just walked away and left unconscious all three of them, he didn’t want to kill anybody so he walked away, everyone stood quite for a moment as he walked away and Hakan walked to Lord Vilemyr room and as he got closer he saw Erika and Erik standing outside his room.

Vilemyr was awaiting an answer from Erik and Erika before he noticed Hakan drawing near to his room, and that he had left the room doors open. He wondered why Hakan was coming over to his room and thus awaited Hakan to grace him with his presence.

Eric just grinned as he put his arm up upon his sisters shoulder. "They are good Lord Vilemyr" He replied as he was shoved off from Erica would just looked angry. "What now! I said I was sorry!" He whined as he received a glare from her. He turned back to his boss as he smiled. "They are interesting, I'm just curious to how long they will last...I mean some of the previous guests here didn't last long at all." He murmured before shrugging. It didn't bother him.

Erika rolled her eyes, her hands on her waist as she looked at Vilemyr. "He is right...They are interesting." She whispered. "Specially the one who was rude earlier. I'm curious about him." She replied in her usual cold tone as she glared at her brother. "Yeah but you are already planning to do something similar again." She stated before looking back over the first warden. "I also wonder how long they will last..Oh, my dolls reported that two of them entered a spar with one another. The one named Ash won I believe...or so I think. I stopped the sight before it ended fully." She turned to look over her shoulder. "Rude one is here...." She mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back