• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Enter if you dare....

Zaffre Blue

Ghost in the Machine
Aye, I'm Blue..Zaffre Blue. Lately, I've lost interest in group RP's where my characters are not allowed to reach their full potential, so I'd like to try a 1x1 where you can form more personal relationships and explore what a character can do. Be prepared to experience my eccentricities.

1. No one liners !: I'm not the post police but in order to have something to go off of, I need around a paragraph. I try to post at least a paragraph to make it fair;

2.Grammar : I can't do weird abbreviations, text talk or huge grammar/spelling mistakes. I'm not perfect myself, so I'll make mistakes too but I'd like to at least be able to tell what your saying.

3. Friendship....or at least tolerate me : I like to think that if our characters get too interact a lot, we should too. Be ready for questions about your day, favorite things, least favorite things, relationships etc. I don't judge.

4. Be on a decent amount: I hate being left hanging. If you have some sort of planned absence such as traveling, please alert me before and give a range of the amount of time you'd be gone. If it's a personal, immediate emergency, take all the time you need.

Yay ! Now that we cleared that up, lets get too the fun part. Fantasy and Realistic are the preferred Genres. Personally, romance is a huge part of an RP and I'd think there would be romantic tension between characters. I'm only comfortable with a female character though FxF is awesome as well as MxF. I have a couple plot/pairing ideas but I'm open to anything. I expect your help to make these plots, not as stereotypical .

Good girl/boy x Bad girl/boy

Assassin x Target

Mafia Princess x Enemy Boss/ princess

Mafia Superior/Boss x Mafia Underling

Celebrity x Fan

Best friend x Older/Younger sibling: Make age gaps reasonable

Rich girl/boy x Rebellious girl/boy

Demon x Human

God/ Godess x Human *coughPERCYJACKSONcough*

Supernatural x Different supernatural race

Bully x Bullied

Fallen Angel x Human

Hi there!

I think I fit with everything what you're looking for! These are the pairings I'm interested in:

• Best friend x Younger sibling
  • Celebrity x Fan
  • Supernatural x Different supernatural race

PM me if you're interested!

- LeftShark

I'm interested in God-Human and Supernatural-Other Supernatural Race.

[QUOTE="Kasai Fusui]Cs?

[/QUOTE]
Information about your character. Name, appearance, strengths/weaknesses etc.

Oh

Ok ive just never heard it called that but it makes sense. I shall send you the message with all of that tomorrow eveining. I have to go to bed for work in the morning

Hello there!

I was wondering if you're still looking for a RP partner? I'd love to RP with you! I'm interested in this idea specifically : Assassin x Target

If you are still looking for a partner, may you please message me? I am new to this site and cannot send private messages for a certain amount of time.

Thanks!

WHHOOOOOO

DUE TO..ahem..
Due to complication with my account, I just got lazy and made a new one. Anway, I'm still Zaffre Blue, the owner of this thread of is still looking for some 1x1 pairings .

Well, in the main post I stated that I can't comfortably play a male charcter so we'd either have to go with FxF or just a friendship between the girls .

xXKuruchanXx said:
I guess I could try fxf then but I never done it before
Don't worry, my charcter will be the more dominant one in the relationship . Send me a PM and we'll start creation .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back