• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Enter if you dare....

Bro I'm totally up for rping the rich girl/boy x rebellious girl/boy or the demon/human settings.

Also with the best friend x sibling, I'm guessing you mean they fall for their best friend's sibling? I'm willing to do that too B)

Aye, bro . We can try to combine that into some total awesome but ridiculous story or just keep one or too. Which gender/role would you like to play in each ?

Zafirah said:
Aye, bro . We can try to combine that into some total awesome but ridiculous story or just keep one or too. Which gender/role would you like to play in each ?
Demon kid who comes from a rich demon family and falls for their best friend's rebellious sibling... yeah it's pretty ridiculous, we'll figure somethin' out

I'd wanna play the rich kid and/or demon if either of those are used in the rp, but any gender or other role is one I'm ok with! (i'm also tryin' to finish getting in my first 10 posts so we'll be able to actually pm each other in a bit-)

luneea said:
Demon kid who comes from a rich demon family and falls for their best friend's rebellious sibling... yeah it's pretty ridiculous, we'll figure somethin' out
I'd wanna play the rich kid and/or demon if either of those are used in the rp, but any gender or other role is one I'm ok with! (i'm also tryin' to finish getting in my first 10 posts so we'll be able to actually pm each other in a bit-)
I was thinking of rebellious, rich demon girl who's best friends with your OC's sibling and then falls in love with them.

Zafirah said:
I was thinking of rebellious, rich demon girl who's best friends with your OC's sibling and then falls in love with them.
Wait, your oc falls for my oc's sibling, or my oc is the sibling they fall for?

Either way, would you prefer mxf, or fxf?

I think that your OC being the sibling and love interest would work. And as long as I get too play the female charcter , either work.

Zafirah said:
I think that your OC being the sibling and love interest would work. And as long as I get too play the female charcter , either work.
Okay, that's what I thought, I was just making sure.

Then we'll make it fxf, if that's alright! I just gotta get one more post in...

Zafirah said:
Should I just PM you ? ..why I didn't think of that earlier alludes me...
Oh! I didn't know it was possible for you to do that! Yeah, that works then

Zafirah said:
It's not letting me (>A>)(>n>) Should I make a thread ? I'd really prefer PM though .
We can wait for a while. PMs seem easier to handle, so a few hours of waiting shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Several plots maybe. Kinda like the books, but romance will happen c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back