• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered, "it's wahatcha get."

((I read that as 'whatchacha' and I thought I missed a joke or something. XD))
"Haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa." Dei-Loki ssnickered to the state his father was in.

"Dipper, cut it out." Zuzana stated.

"Yes mam." Dipper spoke quickly, then hopped out at the tree farm once the carriage stopped.

((I read that as 'whatchacha' and I thought I missed a joke or something. XD))
"Haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa." Dei-Loki ssnickered to the state his father was in.

"Dipper, cut it out." Zuzana stated.

"Yes mam." Dipper spoke quickly, then hopped out at the tree farm once the carriage stopped.
(XD Nope, just me having a stroke on the keyboard)
Graham smiled, "ah, i love your power, Zuzu." He then got out before.

(XD Nope, just me having a stroke on the keyboard)
Graham smiled, "ah, i love your power, Zuzu." He then got out before.

"It's a mother thing." Zuzana softly snickered, Reaver having moved to follow Graham out with the rest.

"Hey maaam?" Dei-Loki sounded and Zuzana sighed and snickered.

"Yeah, go ahead." She them watched Dipper run off to climb one of the trees in his exploration. "No jumpimg off of them this time, though!" She then looked to everyone else. "We can call him back when we find the best one."

"It's a mother thing." Zuzana softly snickered, Reaver having moved to follow Graham out with the rest.

"Hey maaam?" Dei-Loki sounded and Zuzana sighed and snickered.

"Yeah, go ahead." She them watched Dipper run off to climb one of the trees in his exploration. "No jumpimg off of them this time, though!" She then looked to everyone else. "We can call him back when we find the best one."
Graham nodded, "just glad y'warned him not to jump like last time."

Graham nodded, "just glad y'warned him not to jump like last time."

Zuzana sighed. "What a nightmare that was."

Adrian nodded. "Y'know, as much as I love doing that to others, there's somethin' about seein' yer kid break his leg in three places that makes it horrible. Amd he didn't even cry."

"I cried when I saw it." Malvo brought up, blinking.

Zuzana sighed. "What a nightmare that was."

Adrian nodded. "Y'know, as much as I love doing that to others, there's somethin' about seein' yer kid break his leg in three places that makes it horrible. Amd he didn't even cry."

"I cried when I saw it." Malvo brought up, blinking.
Graham patted her head, "y'have a big, good heart. And at least he heals fast."

Graham patted her head, "y'have a big, good heart. And at least he heals fast."

"True." Malvo pouted, though. "He still scared me."

"Guys! Guys look!" Dipper called from one of the trees, not up it, but beside it.

Grahamlooked over, "what is it?"

-The others quickly would look over as well, Dipper having scratched hiz back on the tree. He was part bear, after all. "I found a good scratchin' tree!"

((Oh my gods. XD ))

-The others quickly would look over as well, Dipper having scratched hiz back on the tree. He was part bear, after all. "I found a good scratchin' tree!"

((Oh my gods. XD ))
(XD AHHHH GOD I LOVE HIM)
Graham gasped before running over to him and joining him as he itched his back on the tree, "he's right! It's truly amazing!"

(XD AHHHH GOD I LOVE HIM)
Graham gasped before running over to him and joining him as he itched his back on the tree, "he's right! It's truly amazing!"

Zuzana couldn't help but giggle, taking out her camera while Malvo ooed and rushed over to try as well.

Graham snickered as he moved back and forth on the tree, "this takes all the worries away."

"The bare necessities of life!" Dipper moved over for Malvo before going back to the back scratching.

Graham looked to Zuzu before smiling, "sis, y'should try this tree!"

Zuzana looked up from showing the image on the camera to Adrian, smiling over to the rest of the family. "Don't tempt me!"

Graham snickered, "c'mon, what's stoppin ya!?"

-Zuzana looked down to her camera again, then back to Adrian whom chuckled gently and softly took the piece of technology from her.

"Go ahead."

Graham moved a bit over for his sister, "the tree is fine!"

Zuzana sighed, and instantly was taken over by her bear side as she grinned and rudhed over - itching her back against the tree beside Graham. "Oh my goddss."

"See?" Dipper snickered and continued. "It's perfect!"

Zuzana sighed, and instantly was taken over by her bear side as she grinned and rudhed over - itching her back against the tree beside Graham. "Oh my goddss."

"See?" Dipper snickered and continued. "It's perfect!"
"It's giving every inch of the back and even my soul!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back