• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham laughed, "Just don't let it get too much. Y'know how Adrian is"

Reaver nodded. "Oh I know. The grumpy wolf has been grumbling over there since we got into the carriage."

Adrian rolled his eyes in distaste, and let them land on the window again as he kept to himself.

Reaver nodded. "Oh I know. The grumpy wolf has been grumbling over there since we got into the carriage."

Adrian rolled his eyes in distaste, and let them land on the window again as he kept to himself.
Graham smiled, "ah shush, we're about to do a great thing for the kids."

Graham smiled, "ah shush, we're about to do a great thing for the kids."

Adrian huffed enough to sputter, minus the spit. "Yeaaaaah." He then squinted to his portion. "But I also gotta fit the damned thing int' the stand, and make sure it stays up which is always a pain."

"Grumpy wolf dad is grumpy." Malvo stated, then giggled at Adrian's playful squint.

"The shite I do t'make you guys hhappy. Don't ever say I don't do stuff f'r ya."

Adrian huffed enough to sputter, minus the spit. "Yeaaaaah." He then squinted to his portion. "But I also gotta fit the damned thing int' the stand, and make sure it stays up which is always a pain."

"Grumpy wolf dad is grumpy." Malvo stated, then giggled at Adrian's playful squint.

"The shite I do t'make you guys hhappy. Don't ever say I don't do stuff f'r ya."
Graham smiled, "no one has said that nor will we ever."

Graham smiled, "no one has said that nor will we ever."

Adrian reached over and poked his youngest son on the top of the head. "He says it a lot."

Dipper blinked as Reaver smirked.

"Adrian; he's practically you."

Adrian reached over and poked his youngest son on the top of the head. "He says it a lot."

Dipper blinked as Reaver smirked.

"Adrian; he's practically you."
Graham nodded, "reaver has a good point. He has a lot of things similar to you. Especially when you were his age."

Graham nodded, "reaver has a good point. He has a lot of things similar to you. Especially when you were his age."

Zuzana nodded. "Don't try and deny it, either."

Adrian shook his head, an audible snort sounding before he opened to speak. "I don't see this as a good thing. If anything, I expect the world t' end and yet--" he breaks that seriousness with a laugh. "I got the mother's curse on me, after all! 'May your kids be just like you'. At least it's only one and he isn't trying to kill me on the daily." He shifted his gaze to Dipper. ". . . on purpose."

Zuzana nodded. "Don't try and deny it, either."

Adrian shook his head, an audible snort sounding before he opened to speak. "I don't see this as a good thing. If anything, I expect the world t' end and yet--" he breaks that seriousness with a laugh. "I got the mother's curse on me, after all! 'May your kids be just like you'. At least it's only one and he isn't trying to kill me on the daily." He shifted his gaze to Dipper. ". . . on purpose."
Graham snickered, "definitely know that he has those moments."

Graham snickered, "a simple, dangerous floof."

Reaver nodded. "With a tendency t' bite."

"Shhhh, I'm past my biting phase!"

"Dip, ya bit yer uncle Grizzly a few days ago after he tried t' move ya off the couch!" Reaver snorted.

Graham pouted as he rubbed his hand, "i still got a boo-boo."

Reaver pouted as well as he looked to Graham. "Need me to kiss it again?"

"Why am I still here?" Adrian stared. "Just to suffer?"

((Oooooh how I've wanted to squeeze that quote in. XD ;w; ))

Reaver pouted as well as he looked to Graham. "Need me to kiss it again?"

"Why am I still here?" Adrian stared. "Just to suffer?"

((Oooooh how I've wanted to squeeze that quote in. XD ;w; ))
(XD Perfect)
Graham laughed at Adrian's reference before nodding, "yes please."

(EVOL MAN)

(XD Perfect)
Graham laughed at Adrian's reference before nodding, "yes please."

(EVOL MAN)

((C R U E L ))
Adrian squinted at the furtger continuation but Reaver waated no time, and he quickly and gently kissed the mark on Graham's hand.

"There we go." Reaver smiled sweetly.

Graham grinned, "ah, sweet kisses from the angel above."

Reaver snickered. "I bestow y'with the blessing of the dire woof."

"I wonder if I'll ever be lucky enough t'have one of these trees crush me?" Adrian questioned and Dipper shook his head.

"Nah, trust me. Luck doesn't come easy f'r us. I once tried t' purposely walk int' a swinging door and Malvy's lover boy stopped it."

"He saved ya from a bloody nose." Malvo squinted and Dipper squinted in return.

"Maybe I wanted a bloody nose!"

Reaver snickered. "I bestow y'with the blessing of the dire woof."

"I wonder if I'll ever be lucky enough t'have one of these trees crush me?" Adrian questioned and Dipper shook his head.

"Nah, trust me. Luck doesn't come easy f'r us. I once tried t' purposely walk int' a swinging door and Malvy's lover boy stopped it."

"He saved ya from a bloody nose." Malvo squinted and Dipper squinted in return.

"Maybe I wanted a bloody nose!"
Graham looked over before smiling, "okay, now you really are your father's son."

Graam nodded, luook what ya did, Mr man." He grinnd at Adrian.

Adrian inhaled with a smirk. "Hey! At least when Shadowheim is raised, everyone we know and like are safe." He then yelped when Zuzana pinched his ear, tugging down. Ths look of an annoyed mother taking charge on her face.

Adrian inhaled with a smirk. "Hey! At least when Shadowheim is raised, everyone we know and like are safe." He then yelped when Zuzana pinched his ear, tugging down. Ths look of an annoyed mother taking charge on her face.
Graham snickered, "it's wahatcha get."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back