• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"If that's a death threat, go ahead. But if it's a hug then stay the fuck away from me, grizzly." Adrian squinted.

"Gwumpy woof needs a huggieeee." Reaver grinned.
Graham opened his arms, "it's going to be death by hug!" He then began to laugh maniacally.

Graham opened his arms, "it's going to be death by hug!" He then began to laugh maniacally.

Adrian furrowed his brows in fear while his lip curled into a snarl. He'd then lift one of the crutches, pushing it into Graham's chest - not too hard, but enough to keep space between them. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Adrian furrowed his brows in fear while his lip curled into a snarl. He'd then lift one of the crutches, pushing it into Graham's chest - not too hard, but enough to keep space between them. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"
Graham stumbled back a bit from the push before snickering. "Ah the hugs are scaring you, i see!"

Graham stumbled back a bit from the push before snickering. "Ah the hugs are scaring you, i see!"

Adrian blinked at this, squinting. "NO! I just don't need the sappiness!"

(GRAHAM COOTIESSS.)

"See? Thanks Rea. At least someone gets it."

"Yer welcome." Reaver smiled, Zuzana snickering.

"Alright, quit teasin' him and grab some food." She stated before whistling for the rest of the family.

"Yer welcome." Reaver smiled, Zuzana snickering.

"Alright, quit teasin' him and grab some food." She stated before whistling for the rest of the family.
Graham nodded, "right food!" He ran over, getting his plate as Masaru finally appeared downstairs, walking into the kitchen. "Woah, i thought bears weren't morning people?"

Graham smirked, looking over to the fox. "Only when the food is present, Oshiro."

Masaru snickered, "I see, and you don't need to call my Oshiro, makes it sound like you're talking to my Father."

Graham nodded, "duly noted."

Graham nodded, "right food!" He ran over, getting his plate as Masaru finally appeared downstairs, walking into the kitchen. "Woah, i thought bears weren't morning people?"

Graham smirked, looking over to the fox. "Only when the food is present, Oshiro."

Masaru snickered, "I see, and you don't need to call my Oshiro, makes it sound like you're talking to my Father."

Graham nodded, "duly noted."

Reaver snickered at that, quickly fixing his own plate. "Morning, Masaru."

"Slept well, I hope?" Reaver asked while taking a seat with his food.
(Heck yeah he did XD)

Masaru smirked, "like a baby being roasted on a stick."

(I wish i had Yuki hear to just pause for a bit, evaluate what Masaru said and then go "That's not a saying!" )

(Heck yeah he did XD)

Masaru smirked, "like a baby being roasted on a stick."

(I wish i had Yuki hear to just pause for a bit, evaluate what Masaru said and then go "That's not a saying!" )

(-INHALES-
-looks to Malvo-)

Reaver quirked a brow at that while Malvo blinked, paused for a moment, and then looked to Masaru.

"That's not a saying!"

(THERE.
So you can have Yuki live vicariously through her future waifu.)

(-INHALES-
-looks to Malvo-)

Reaver quirked a brow at that while Malvo blinked, paused for a moment, and then looked to Masaru.

"That's not a saying!"

(THERE.
So you can have Yuki live vicariously through her future waifu.)
(XD ;w; THANK YOU! DREAMS DO COME TRUE)

Masaru blinked, "okay you're scary good at impersonating my sister now."

(It's like she knooooows)

(XD ;w; THANK YOU! DREAMS DO COME TRUE)

Masaru blinked, "okay you're scary good at impersonating my sister now."

(It's like she knooooows)

(You're welcome.
XD )

Malvo blinked a couple more times, snickering soon after. "Just the kinda personality I have, I guess."

(You're welcome.
XD )

Malvo blinked a couple more times, snickering soon after. "Just the kinda personality I have, I guess."
Masaru snickered, "just try not to blindside me okay? The goods can always be seen as the ones that stab you in the back."

Masaru snickered, "just try not to blindside me okay? The goods can always be seen as the ones that stab you in the back."

"As long as you don't give me a reason t', you'll be fine." Malvo assured with a sweet yet sincere smile.

Masaru shrugged, "we''ll see. I don't even know."

"Only time will tell." Malvo shrugged as well, lifting her mulk. "Y'd just better hope the odds are in yer favour on that day."

Dei-Loki blinked a couple of times, watching Malvo with furrowed brows. "Yer always so scary."

"Naaaah." Malvo giggled.

"Only time will tell." Malvo shrugged as well, lifting her mulk. "Y'd just better hope the odds are in yer favour on that day."

Dei-Loki blinked a couple of times, watching Malvo with furrowed brows. "Yer always so scary."

"Naaaah." Malvo giggled.
Masaru smiled, "it's whatever. I've been waiting for my death angel by now anyways."

Masaru smiled, "it's whatever. I've been waiting for my death angel by now anyways."

Dei-Loki flattened his ears, glancing to Malvo almost pleadingly while Malvo had both blinked and quirked a brow.

"Don't look so sad. I said only if he gives me a reason, didn't I?"

"Still though."

Dei-Loki flattened his ears, glancing to Malvo almost pleadingly while Malvo had both blinked and quirked a brow.

"Don't look so sad. I said only if he gives me a reason, didn't I?"

"Still though."
Masaru smirked, looking over to Dei. "Care that much, kid?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back