• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded, "so they're probably helping him down the stairs as he shakes his crutches at them so he can do it by himself."

Reaver snickered at the image while Zuzana sighed.

"I was hoping he'd actually stay put."

"Ya can't expect him to, Zuzu. Y' know how antsy he gets when he's forced t' just sit around. Hel, I'm surprised he wasn't howling earlier." Reaver smiled, Zuzana having nodded.

Reaver snickered at the image while Zuzana sighed.

"I was hoping he'd actually stay put."

"Ya can't expect him to, Zuzu. Y' know how antsy he gets when he's forced t' just sit around. Hel, I'm surprised he wasn't howling earlier." Reaver smiled, Zuzana having nodded.
Graham snickered, "remember in high school, when he was stuck to his wheelchair that he was almost tempted to play extreme wheelchair sports? Whatever that meant at the time."

Graham snickered, "remember in high school, when he was stuck to his wheelchair that he was almost tempted to play extreme wheelchair sports? Whatever that meant at the time."

Zuzana sighed at the memory, but smiled as she shook her head. "Ah, yes. The wheelchair race and joust that came from all the pent up anger about not being able t'play hockey until he was able to walk again." After bringing the food to the table, she looked over her shoulder to the sound of Adrian making it down the stairs. "Ah, speak of the devil."

(I see what you did there, Zuzana.
XD )

"Guys, I can walk on my own!" Adrian grimaced while the twins spotted their father to make sure he didn't go sledding down the stairs.

"Yeah, ya can also fall, too! What then!?" Malvo spoke out, Dei-Loki doing his best not to snicker.

"I'm not gonna fall!"

"What about when we were leavin' the room!? What's that, then!?" Malvo squinted when Adrian tsked at her words.

"Malvy, shh. We were the same way when you, me, Loch and Ramsay all broke our legs after takin' our bikes off the trail." Dei-Loki grinned. "Stubbornness t'move and all."

"Exactly!" Adrian sighed, a frustrated look on his face. And, as they made it down, Malvo sighed as well.

"I just don't want him anymore hurt than he already is..." She flattened her ears, Adrian glancing to her before smiling softly.

"When've ya ever known me t' let wounds keep me down, Malvy? I've more than mastered the art of keeping off things while still gettin' stuff done. I'll be okay." He'd then swing his way with the crutches into the kitchen while the kids had followed. "Thanks f'r the crutches."

Zuzana sighed at the memory, but smiled as she shook her head. "Ah, yes. The wheelchair race and joust that came from all the pent up anger about not being able t'play hockey until he was able to walk again." After bringing the food to the table, she looked over her shoulder to the sound of Adrian making it down the stairs. "Ah, speak of the devil."

(I see what you did there, Zuzana.
XD )

"Guys, I can walk on my own!" Adrian grimaced while the twins spotted their father to make sure he didn't go sledding down the stairs.

"Yeah, ya can also fall, too! What then!?" Malvo spoke out, Dei-Loki doing his best not to snicker.

"I'm not gonna fall!"

"What about when we were leavin' the room!? What's that, then!?" Malvo squinted when Adrian tsked at her words.

"Malvy, shh. We were the same way when you, me, Loch and Ramsay all broke our legs after takin' our bikes off the trail." Dei-Loki grinned. "Stubbornness t'move and all."

"Exactly!" Adrian sighed, a frustrated look on his face. And, as they made it down, Malvo sighed as well.

"I just don't want him anymore hurt than he already is..." She flattened her ears, Adrian glancing to her before smiling softly.

"When've ya ever known me t' let wounds keep me down, Malvy? I've more than mastered the art of keeping off things while still gettin' stuff done. I'll be okay." He'd then swing his way with the crutches into the kitchen while the kids had followed. "Thanks f'r the crutches."
(HE"S SUCH A GOOD DAAAAAAAD ;w; also XD Gods Zuzu)

Graham smirked, "oh look who's here! Our one legged king!"

(HE"S SUCH A GOOD DAAAAAAAD ;w; also XD Gods Zuzu)

Graham smirked, "oh look who's here! Our one legged king!"

(Dad goals. ;w; And yes. XD )

Reaver snickered at this while Adrian mocked him with a head-bob. "'least I can fling myself without fallin' forward." Adrian smirked, moving to his seat before having sighed as he sat down.

(Dad goals. ;w; And yes. XD )

Reaver snickered at this while Adrian mocked him with a head-bob. "'least I can fling myself without fallin' forward." Adrian smirked, moving to his seat before having sighed as he sat down.
Graham snickered, "how's the injury?"

Graham snickered, "how's the injury?"

Adrian sighed once again, smiling. "It's sore, but it's nothin' I can't handle. Zuzana was nice enough t' dress it, again."

"I did it because you always mess it up." Zuzana teased while filling everyone's plates.

Adrian sighed once again, smiling. "It's sore, but it's nothin' I can't handle. Zuzana was nice enough t' dress it, again."

"I did it because you always mess it up." Zuzana teased while filling everyone's plates.
Graham nodded, "you really do suck at trying to wrap up your own wounds."

"And unwrapping. Rika kept pulling at it, thinking it was a toy because of that."

Reaver nodded quickly while Rika glanced over and blinked at Adrian, whom squinted at her.

"Was it because of that? Or was she hungry? I see through yer ruse, Rika. I see through iiit."

Rika huffed in response, heading over to Adrian's side before resting her head on his leg like the angel she was.

"She was a puppy, Adrian. Y'know? Chewing stage?" Reaver quirked a brow with a smile as he gestured to Rika, who'd keep her head on Adrian's lap with a gentle, apologetic whine to follow. "See? She loves ya."

Reaver nodded quickly while Rika glanced over and blinked at Adrian, whom squinted at her.

"Was it because of that? Or was she hungry? I see through yer ruse, Rika. I see through iiit."

Rika huffed in response, heading over to Adrian's side before resting her head on his leg like the angel she was.

"She was a puppy, Adrian. Y'know? Chewing stage?" Reaver quirked a brow with a smile as he gestured to Rika, who'd keep her head on Adrian's lap with a gentle, apologetic whine to follow. "See? She loves ya."
Graham smiled, "she's such an innocent little gem."

Grsham snickered, "you mean you know so. She's as innocent as they come. "

Reaver nodded quickly. "She's our fuzzy angel."

Adrian snickered, gently scratching Rika's ears. "Unless she's protective. Then she's scary as fock."

And Rika barked happily at that, closing her eyes from the attention.

Reaver nodded quickly. "She's our fuzzy angel."

Adrian snickered, gently scratching Rika's ears. "Unless she's protective. Then she's scary as fock."

And Rika barked happily at that, closing her eyes from the attention.
Graham nodded, "we have taught her so very well."

Reaver squinted as well as Adrian grinned a wide, devilish grin. "Ya know exactly what I mean."
Graham looked to Adrian, "y'know you got only one leg really to go on right? If we wanted too, Reaver and I have a better chance of taking you down."

Graham looked to Adrian, "y'know you got only one leg really to go on right? If we wanted too, Reaver and I have a better chance of taking you down."

"Not while in my wolf form, then I've got extra." Adrian kept his grin, Reaver quirking an unimpressed brow.

Graham smirked, "you make me just want to squeeze you until you burst."

"If that's a death threat, go ahead. But if it's a hug then stay the fuck away from me, grizzly." Adrian squinted.

"Gwumpy woof needs a huggieeee." Reaver grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back